Instagram’s not the only way to market your business online – but it’s a great option. If you’re just starting out online with your business and not sure which direction to take the marketing,
Instagram is a great place to begin. Engagement can be useful at finding your target audience and potentially growing your client base – all through the power of social media. There are even third parties who can help you with this.
Not all of them are worth it, though. Let’s give one of these businesses a review.
What is Instagram Up
Instagram Up is an Instagram marketing company that sells engagement such as likes and follows.
They say that they are cheap, and safe with fast delivery. While paying for your engagement may sound like a quick fix for your engagement issues, it will most likely do more damage than good. This is because it’s more than likely fake, which can ruin your account’s reputation.
Instagram isn’t the biggest fan of people buying and using fake engagement, so they’re always on the lookout for it. Let’s give Instagram Up a review and see how they check out.
A Review of Instagram Up
We’ll start this off with the positives:
- Visible Pricing: it’s no surprise that this is the first feature we can tick off our list – it’s also the first thing we see when we visit Instagram Up’s website. They’ve made sure to make their prices visible by displaying them at the top of their homepage – they’re hoping that this is the first thing you see when you visit them.
- FAQ and Help Page: surprisingly, Instagram Up have a relatively detailed and extensive FAQ and help page – these types of companies are usually quite quiet when it comes to a feature like this. They have made sure to answer many basic questions that you may have, which means you can get a good idea of what they offer.
Now, let’s take a look at the negatives:
- Secure Site: Instagram Up, unfortunately, haven’t bothered to tick off one of the first and most important features that a good, upstanding website requires. Having a secure https site means that you’re much more likely to rank well in Google – plus, your client’s information that they share with you will be safe from hackers.
- 24/7 Customer Support: while Instagram-Up has put a bit of work into their FAQ page, this is where the customer service stops. Sadly they don’t see any merit in hiring a customer support team who you can talk to whenever you need it. This means that you’ll have trouble communicating with them if you run into trouble.
- Email and Phone Form: at the end of the day, these types of companies usually just want to get your money and run. This means that they’re not too concerned about taking your information and making sure they have you as a customer on file. This is why they’ve deliberately left out a phone and email form.
- Real Reviews: as we suspected, Instagram Up haven’t put any effort into getting real reviews to display on their website. We suspect that this may be because there aren’t any to put on there – if you look elsewhere on the internet, there’s a good chance that the reviews you find won’t be the most positive.
Is Instagram-Up a Scam? Is Instagram-Up Safe?
We don’t believe that Instagram Up is safe to use.
They’ve barely put any effort into making their website look legitimate, let alone making it look enticing and like something you want to associate with your Instagram.
Clearly, they are selling fake Instagram engagement and will do whatever it takes to get your money as soon as possible. They’ll most likely go out of business soon and disappear altogether. Best to avoid them.
Instagram Up Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instagram Up.
Instagram Up Discount Coupon / Code