When it comes to Instagram, there are many different ways these days to do well and get ahead of your competition. In fact, when it comes to the social media marketing industry in general, there’s no limit to what you can do to make a real difference to your engagement strategy on Instagram.
However, the trouble is, if you aren’t implementing the right strategy for your industry and niche, you could end up falling behind your competition.
This is where third-party companies in the social media market industry come in. There are plenty of professionals out there, but there are also people that are just trying to take advantage of you, especially if you are a novice in the industry.
Let’s review one company specifically and determine whether they are worth your time or not.
Instafollowers is the kind of company that claims to be able to do it all. They can help you not only with Instagram, but with other social media services, including Twitter, Spotify, and SoundCloud. This might sound good to you, but we think that they are selling fake engagement.
What is Instafollowers?
Instafollowers is going to bombard you with features as soon as you visit their website. They put all of their features on their home page, so you don’t even have to go anywhere else to check them out.
They put Instagram at the top, and then below this, they put everything else, including Twitter and Spotify. You might see this as a good thing, being able to get everything done under one roof, but we actually see it as a negative.
We think that they are spreading themselves too thin, and producing low-quality engagement, that often comprises fake engagement. This is definitely not the way you want to advance your Instagram profile, especially if you have a lot of integrity, and want to preserve your reputation.
Let’s give them a review anyway.
A Review of Instafollowers
- Secure Site: Instafollowers has managed to secure their website, which is definitely a plus. This means that you will be able to visit it securely, and not have to worry about any viruses getting onto your computer. It also means that you can share personal information on the site at some point if you want to, and it is not going to be hacked or stolen. However, we also do think that this is a basic level of security, and it doesn’t reflect whether they are legit or not. We are going to have to dig a little bit deeper to determine this once and for all.
- Visible Pricing: Instafollowers does have visible pricing on their website, and you actually have to click through to another page to see it. This definitely gets a tick in our book, because there are lots of companies that just put them on their homepage, and we consider this to be lazy. They say that all you need to do to receive your Instagram engagement is enter your username, and while you might think this is a good thing, we don’t. Companies that are legit will ask for a little bit more information than this, so the fact that they don’t really need anything to send you your engagement should be a red flag.
- FAQ and Help Page: Instafollowers does have a fair bit of information on their website about how they work, including an FAQ section, but we don’t think this is enough to give them the seal of approval. In fact, we think that a lot of the information is just related to growing your social media in general, and it doesn’t actually relate specifically to their features. If you need to know more about them before you sign up for anything, you need to get in touch with them personally, and this could be quite an arduous process.
- Real Reviews: Instafollower definitely isn’t forthcoming about providing their clients with real reviews, so that they can determine whether they are legit or not. We couldn’t really find any positive reviews on their website, so we highly suggest that you do outside research, and check out third-party forums. Even if you find positive reviews on third-party forums, we think that there is a good chance that they’re going to be either negative, or they’re going to be made up and at least pretending to be positive. Companies like this will struggle to get positive, genuine reviews from existing clients, so the fact that they haven’t got these easily accessible on their website should be a red flag.
- Payment Gateway is Secure: Having a payment gateway that is secure is one of the most important parts of running an ongoing service, especially if you are doing it online. Your clients need to be able to feel confident that they are going to be able to pay their way safely, without needing to worry about whether their credit card information is going to get stolen or not. Of course, we couldn’t find anything like this here because they have focused primarily on their features, and don’t really care about the security of their clients or not.
Instafollowers Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instafollowers.
Is Instafollowers Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that these guys are safe for you to use. They have put a little bit of an effort into their website, and do have some features that we approve of, but at the end of the day, they are just selling their clients fake engagement.
Why? Because all of their engagement is cheap, it is low-quality, and we guarantee that it has a low engagement rate. It might make your Instagram profile look good temporarily, but we bet that in the long run, it’s going to end up falling off again, and will actually end up ruining your reputation.
Opt for a company that has a lot more integrity when it comes to their clients, and you will avoid a lot of frustration and headaches.
Instafollowers Discount Coupon / Code