2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however, we say differently! They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now.
Stellation Media is a safe Instagram growth service that is using the latest technology.
If you’re getting to the end of your rope with your engagement, you’re not alone.
It’s getting harder for everyone to keep up with the engagement rules on Instagram these days, even though there’s really just one rule – you’ve got to be consistent with it. If you’re not engaging with your community, then you’re not growing your account to where it could be.
Thankfully, there are companies out there that can do this for you. You can’t trust them all, though. Let’s review one and see if they’re worth checking out.
What is Instaboomer?
Instaboomer claims to be able to grow your Instagram page organically, a tall claim in today’s climate. They say that if you want more business exposure, leads, and engagement on your posts then you need to use their service.
They even have a free trial that you can use to ‘try before you buy.’ You can see on their website which has recently signed up for their service, and you can also ask them anything in their chatbox. We’re almost 90% sure that these guys are nothing more than an Instagram bot. Let’s give them a review and decide whether they are or not.
A Review of Instaboomer
First, let’s talk about the positives:
- Secure Site: these types of companies make it pretty easy on us – they all seem to have cottoned onto the fact that it’s going to be much more lucrative for them to invest in a secure https site. This is because it helps them rank a lot better on google, and they can guarantee the safety of any information that you share on their website.
Now, let’s run through the negatives:
- Visible Pricing: while we were initially impressed with the layout of Instaboomer’s website, we quickly became quite frustrated. This is because they don’t have any tabs that could take us to another webpage, and there’s certainly not enough information on their homepage to give us what we need. All in all, they don’t have their price points visible anywhere – even when you scroll through the info on the homepage.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they’ve got a small section on their homepage about how their service works, we couldn’t find anything again that could lead us to an FAQ and help page. This is obviously an important feature to have, especially when you’re trying to win over potential clients and convince them that they can trust you.
- 24/7 Customer Help: this is a bit of a gray area, but we’re almost positive about it, so we’re going to place it in the negative list. While they do have a chatbox that is on when you first visit their site, we don’t think that it’s available for you to get help around the clock. Most chatboxes like this tend to just operate during business hours, and when the shop is shut for the day, you’ll be able to leave a message that they can return the next business day.
- Real Reviews: while Instaboomer has made an attempt to put reviews on their website, we highly doubt that they’re real. While they have a first and last name attached to them and even an Instagram handle, the pictures look like stock images, and the details of the reviews themselves are a little too generic for us.
- Email and Phone Form: this is perhaps one of the most important features to have, especially when it comes to accountability. In order to keep your customers in the loop with things like changes and updates to your system, you need to have their information on file so that you can contact them. Without this, there’s no way that you’re going to be able to have the level of accountability that you need with them. It shows that they’re in this only on a short term basis.
- Verified Payment: This is possibly the most critical security feature to have because it ensures that your customer’s information is safe to share on your website. Without this type of security measure, your customer’s credit card information could be at risk of being stolen by hackers.
Is Instaboomer a Scam? Is Instaboomer Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t think that Instaboomer is safe to use. You can see from our review that they have left a shocking amount of features off their website, which doesn’t bode well for their service. What’s more, they haven’t included some of the most critical security measures that are meant to keep you safe when sharing your information online. At the end of the day, we’re confident when we say that they’re nothing more than just your average Instagram bot, which means it won’t be long until either they get shut down, or your Instagram gets banned for using them. It’s best to look elsewhere for your engagement.
Instaboomer is in direct violation of Instagram’s terms and conditions with their name alone. Instagram has copyrighted ‘insta’ and ‘gram,’ which means that Instaboomer is not permitted to use ‘insta’ in its name.
Instaboomer Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instaboomer.
|Stellation Media||Growth Service||5/5|
|Hashtags For Likes||Trending Hashtags||5/5|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers||5/5|
Instaboomer Discount Coupon / Code