2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram is an excellent platform if you’re looking to build your business and get more clientele.
Like other popular social media platforms, Instagram allows you to advertise directly in front of people who may be interested in what you have to offer. This has led to a boom in Instagram marketing companies as people more and more are outsourcing their engagement.
However, through our work, we know that you can’t trust all of these companies. Let’s give one of them a review and determine whether they’re trustworthy or not.
- 1 What is Instaboom?
- 2 Instaboom Alternatives & How it Compares
- 3 A Review of Instaboom
- 4 Is Instaboom a Scam? Is Instaboom Safe?
- 5 What is an Instagram Bot?
- 6 What’s Wrong with Fake Followers?
- 7 What is an Instagram Scam?
- 8 What’s an Email and Phone Form?
- 9 Instaboom Discount Coupon / Code
What is Instaboom?
Instaboom is a company that sells Instagram likes and followers.
While this might be appealing for a quick fix and some instant exposure, it does anything but this for your account.
The likely scenario here is that Instaboom uses a bot to create all your likes and followers, which means that nothing about the engagement on your Instagram is genuine.
While it may look like you’re popular for a week or two, people will quickly realize that you’re affiliated with a bot, which could get your account red flagged.
Let’s give Instaboom a review and decide whether you should use them or not.
Instaboom Alternatives & How it Compares
A Review of Instaboom
Let’s start off by talking about the positives:
- Visible Pricing: while Instaboom is upfront about their pricing, they’re doing it in a way that annoys us. They haven’t even bothered to put their price points on a different page – you simply scroll down on their homepage to view their packages. This is lazy and doesn’t make the website look too professional. They’re there, though, which is something.
- FAQ and Help Page: surprisingly, you actually have to go to a different part of their website for their FAQ’s. However, it was a bit of a letdown – they’ve only managed to answer a few basic questions, and the answers are far from thorough.
- Real Reviews: this part is a bit dicey because you never completely know whether the reviews are genuine or not. This is because companies like this have gotten really good at making them appear real when they’re not. However, Instaboom has videos of people talking about their experiences – which would appear convincing. These people could have been paid to do so, though.
Now, let’s talk about the Instaboom negatives:
- Secure Site: unfortunately, Instaboom continues to prove itself less than bothered with the layout of their website and the security by leaving out an essential level of protection – an https secure URL and site. This means that you shouldn’t really share any information on this site – it could get hacked.
- 24/7 Customer Support: while Instaboom does have a chat box in the corner of their website, this is simply so you can leave a message that they’ll receive by email. This is in no means a robust 24/7 support team that’s ready to answer your question no matter what time of the day or night it is.
- Email and Phone Form: Let’s face it – Instaboom is just interested in selling you fake followers and likes. They’re not interested in customer service and making sure your Instagram account is growing organically. Therefore, they don’t have an email and phone form for you to fill out, which would help them remain accountable to you.
Is Instaboom a Scam? Is Instaboom Safe?
We’re going to cut to the chase here and say that Instaboom isn’t safe to use. We’ve already mentioned that this company is selling fake followers and likes through automated bots, which is the biggest red flag of all.
Additionally, other people on the internet have explained that they’ve been impossible to contact once they’ve signed up and bought their engagement, which is another vital aspect of running a reputable business.
To be frank, Instaboom might well be a scam, and you should avoid them.
What is an Instagram Bot?
For those of you that don’t know, an Instagram bot is an automated software system that is used by hundreds of companies associated with Instagram and its engagement.
When they sell you a service with a bot, this means that they are employing automated software to engage with your existing and potential followers through your Instagram account, impersonating you in the process. While it’s a nice thought that something automatic is doing a task that is otherwise boring and mundane, unfortunately, it doesn’t fall within Instagram’s terms and conditions.
Instagram has strict rules around using bots to execute your Instagram, so they’re constantly on the lookout for companies like Instaboom. If they figure out that you’re using them for your engagement, they may end up suspending you or even banning your account – and Instaboom is likely to get shut down.
What’s Wrong with Fake Followers?
You may be someone who is more interested in boosting that follower count that getting genuine engagement on your content – and we don’t blame you.
With numbers meaning everything these days, it’s understandable to make your follower count look larger than it is so that you can ultimately end up attracting more people to your page. This overnight, quick fix trick may be a great short-term solution, but unfortunately, it’s not sustainable long-term.
This is because fake followers may make your Instagram look great for a little bit, but after a month or so they’ll start to drop off again, and your page will be back to where it started before you bought the service.
This is why it’s much better to opt for an Instagram growth service that’s committed to helping you grow your engagement slowly and organically.
What is an Instagram Scam?
Instaboom is showing all the signs of being an Instagram scam. There are hundreds of companies out there like Instaboom that say they can help you with your engagement, but instead, they just want your money – and quickly.
They’re either the type of company to take your Instagram page and use it for their own purposes, or they’re just going to sell you fake engagement that’s going to harm your profile more than help it. In this case, they appear to be the latter, which is just as bad as wanting to steal your account and the information on it.
If you care about your Instagram presence and image, you don’t want to fall for an Instagram scam like this one.
What’s an Email and Phone Form?
This may not sound like it’s particularly important, but it is. There are different features that companies like these need to have, and some features fall into the security category while others fit into the accountability category.
An email and phone form is an accountability feature that’s more important than you may realize.
It allows the company to take down your information when you sign up for a service, so they can hold onto it and store it safely in their database. This ensures that they can contact you directly if anything happens to their service or if there are any updates or changes to notify you of.
If a company like Instaboom doesn’t have this feature, it means that they don’t care too much about the long-term when it comes to their relationship with the customer.
Instaboom Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Buy YouTube Subscribers That are Real in 2021 - January 10, 2021
- Best Sites to Buy Spotify Plays, Followers, & Streams - January 10, 2021
- 10 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views - January 7, 2021