2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you look back at what Instagram was like a few years ago, it wasn’t that hard to engage with your community. The competition wasn’t what it is now, and you had much more time to interact with your target audience. These days, though, there are hundreds of thousands of Instagram accounts trying to grab people’s attention.
This means that the amount of engagement you need to be doing is through the roof – you don’t have enough time for it. Outsourcing it to a company who can do it for you is the answer, but how do you find a company that has a good reputation? Let’s take a look at one and decide if they’re worth using.
What is Instarazzo?
Instarazzo is interesting for a number of reasons.
The first is the name, which is not only unusual but also not necessarily legal – but we’ll get to that later.
The other reason is that they aren’t hiding behind a vague description of what they are – they have just come right out and said it. They are happy to claim, even, that they’re a bot – maybe because they think it’ll save them some time with their customers. However, just because they’re honest about this doesn’t mean that you should trust them. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of InstaRazzo
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleased to see that Insta Razzo has managed to secure their website with https. It wasn’t that long ago that we struggled to come across a company like this that was prepared to secure their website in this way, but now that Google is tightening up its ranking system more and more people are jumping on the bandwagon.
- Visible Pricing: we are actually impressed with Insta Razzo’s pricing for two reasons. One, they’ve bothered to feature them on a new webpage, instead of just slapping them halfway down their homepage. Two, they’re nice and cheap. At this point in time, you shouldn’t be spending too much on a bot, if using it at all, so we’re pleased to see that they’re not charging people too much for it.
- Verified Payment System: Insta Razzo does look like they’re secured their payment system, which we’re impressed with. This is an important part of running a company where you accept payments online – it means that your customers’ details will be safe from hackers.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: they do have varying degrees of support available, although this isn’t instant support by any means. What’s more, we couldn’t find an FAQ page anywhere to speak of, which is disappointing. It’s no dealbreaker, but it does mean that you’re going to struggle to find out anything about them before you have to commit to a service.
- 24/7 Customer Help: as we said, Insta Razzo does have various channels of support, but 24/7 help isn’t one of them. Again, this isn’t a feature that is going to make or break them, but it is important if you’re selling a service that your customers can feel like they can get in touch with you if they need to.
- Real Reviews: we were actually impressed with how detailed their website was, but we couldn’t find any genuine reviews to speak of. It’s important to know as much about a company as you can before you sign up for their services, so without this, we can’t say that they’re worth using.
- Email and Phone Form: lastly, they’ve also missed out on an important degree of accountability that would make you feel confident as their customer. They need to be able to keep your information in their database in case there are any updates or changes to their system.
Is Instarazzo a Scam? Is Instarazzo Safe?
All in all, we don’t think that Insta Razzo is safe to use. While they have put a reasonable effort into their website and have been honest about being a bot, we just don’t think that you should be affiliated with a company like this. Bots are known for getting people’s accounts banned on Instagram, and while they have affordable services, at the end of the day it’s just not going to be worth your money getting locked out of Instagram. Best to look elsewhere for your engagement.
We mentioned earlier that we find their name ‘interesting’ – and not really legal. This is because Instagram has copyrighted the term ‘insta’ which means they are in violation of this.
Instarazzo Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instarazzo.
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|