2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you’re not online and promoting your business, you should be.
While you may still be new to the online marketing scene, it’s definitely worth making the most of.
In fact, marketing your business online is an incredibly effective way of reaching new clients and increasing traffic to your company’s website.
Social media, in particular, is excellent for this purpose. The problem is, engagement on social media can take way longer than you need it to. That’s why you outsource your engagement. Let’s review a company that does this.
What is Insta Promoter?
Insta Promoter says on their website that implementing your social media engagement takes time.
Because they believe that no kind of engagement activity is going to bring about a low level of attraction, then doing so on your social media is your chance of success.
Insta Promoter is a third party Instagram company that sells you engagement, including likes and followers.
The only thing we don’t love about a business like this is that there is a high chance they are selling fake engagement. This could potentially get your account banned.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Insta Promoter
- Visible Pricing: we are pleased to say that we found prices for all of Insta Promoter’s different services. This is a big plus – it means that they are upfront and transparent about their price points, allowing for you to feel confident before you commit to anything.
- FAQ and Help Page: Insta Promoter has managed to tick off another feature that you must have to operate a business like this through their FAQ page. An FAQ page is essential when running this type of service – it means that your potential client can find out everything they need to know about you before committing to anything.
Now, for the negatives:
- Secure Site: unfortunately, Insta Promoter has forgotten to include one of the first, and most basic features that should come with every company like this. Not having a secure https site to operate out of means that Insta Promoter risks the confidentiality of both their clients and their own information.
- 24/7 Customer Support: if you think that Insta Promoter has gone beyond their FAQ page to help you, think again. While this is helpful to a point, it’s certainly not a fully available customer support team that you can get in touch with at any time of the day or night – which they don’t have.
- Email and Phone Form: again, let us reiterate that Insta Promoter most likely just want to take your money and run. This means that they aren’t interested in keeping your information on file for later, in case they need to contact you about anything. That’s why they won’t require you to fill out a personal information form when you’re signing up for a service.
- Real Reviews: this feature is hard to come by – even on the most reputable websites like this. We can confidently say that we didn’t find any real reviews on their site – they probably haven’t even been around long enough to garner authenticity like this anyway.
Insta Promoter Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Insta Promoter.
Is Insta Promoter a Scam? Is Insta Promoter Safe?
We don’t believe that Insta Promoter is safe to use.
Apart from the fact that they have put zero effort into making sure their website is up to scratch, they are also doing a very bad job at trying to pretend they aren’t selling fake engagement, which they are.
It’s pretty obvious on their website – the prices are insanely cheap, and they lack all the critical security and accountability features.
It’s best if you avoid a company like this – you’ll be better off.
Insta Promoter Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Build Wealth for a Comfortable Financial Future - November 20, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to The Different Types of App Testing - November 12, 2020
- Top 13 TikTok View Bots for Your Videos (2021) - November 10, 2020