2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
You may have heard of people putting their feelers out there for help with their engagement.
It makes sense – engagement is the most integral part of running a brand on Instagram, but it’s also the hardest part as well.
In fact, with all the competition that you’ll run into on the gram these days, it’s going to be near impossible to keep up with your brand business page without outsourcing some of the work to a company who knows what they’re doing.
Not every company can be trusted, however. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is Insta Grocery?
Insta Grocery is pretty transparent about what they do.
In fact, before you’ve even spent thirty seconds on their home page, you realize that they are all about the engagement. However, they aren’t into automation or anything – they’re all about selling you engagement for a fixed price.
You can’t get away from it, really – it’s plastered all over their homepage, so before you even know anything about them as a company, you know what their price points are. Let’s give them a review and decide whether they’re worth trusting or not.
A Review of Insta Grocery
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we were actually genuinely surprised to see that Insta Grocery has secured their website with https. On paper, they look like an incredibly generic fake engagement solicitor, so it is surprising that they’ve bothered to take this step towards security. However, with the way things are these days, it’s maybe not so much of a surprise – they need this if they’ve got any hope of ranking well in Google.
- Visible Prices: this feature couldn’t be more obvious, as we mentioned. In fact, they’ve spent quite a bit of time sorting out their very specific price points to make sure that you’re only paying for what you’re getting. This seems fair. However, we don’t love the fact that they’re just slapped them straight on their homepage – we would prefer it if they had an extra webpage for this kind of thing.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- FAQ Page: we’re quickly realizing that Insta Grocery doesn’t actually have any other web pages, period. This means that all the information you’re going to get about them as a company you’re going to find on their homepage – and there’s not even a lot of this. This means that they definitely don’t have an FAQ page, so the only information you’re going to get is vague.
- 24/7 Customer Support: if they can’t even bother to develop a separate page for their FAQs, they’re definitely not going to pay the money to hire a customer support team to be on the other end of the line when you need to talk to someone about technical issues. Usually, companies like this aren’t even around for long enough anyway, so there’s no point in them spending this type of money.
- Email and Phone Form: this type of accountability is usually only reserved for companies who have put a lot more time and effort into their website, and plan on having their customers around for a long time. Naturally, we couldn’t find anything of the sort here. This level of accountability only belongs within companies who are interested in keeping information on their clients for dependability purposes.
- Real Reviews: this feature was found on Insta Grocery’s website, but it’s almost laughable. Again, as you may have guessed, these were found on their homepage – and it doesn’t take someone who is well versed in these types of reviews to realize that they’re completely fake. The images of the reviewers are stock images, and the names are generic, first names only.
Is Insta Grocery a Scam? Is Insta Grocery Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t think that Insta Grocery is safe to use.
Not only have they put absolutely zero effort into making their website acceptable and safe for customers to use, but they are clearly nothing more than a fake engagement company.
This means that they will sell you engagement that is not only not real but will actually end up doing your account more harm than good.
You could even end up getting shut down by Instagram for having fake engagement on your page – something that you definitely don’t want.
We think it’s best that you avoid Insta Grocery altogether and look for something that’s a bit more authentic and verifiable.
There’s something else about Insta Grocery that you need to know about.
Instagram has copyrighted both ‘insta’ and ‘gram’ which means that they’re currently violating copyright laws by using ‘insta’ in their name. Best to not get caught up in something like this.
Insta Grocery Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Insta Grocery.
Insta Grocery Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020