2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are many options out there on the internet these days.
There’s so much software that you can build a website yourself without knowing anything about building a website. The wonders of the internet mean that you can outsource automatic management of social media like marketing on Instagram.
There are many companies in the business of Instagram marketing. However, not all of them are worth using.
Let’s take a look at one of these companies and see how they check out.
What is Insgrow?
Ins-Grow is a company that can allegedly grow your Instagram followers organically.
They call themselves a customized Instagram marketing service. They aim to increase your exposure on Instagram. This means that you can grow your following and exposure without having to put the hours in yourself.
They offer full control of your Instagram promoting, including interacting with potential followers for you so that you don’t have to.
They offer different options in their campaign settings, depending on how much you want them to take over. Because their plans are customized, they can cater for anyone – it doesn’t matter how much or little you have to spend.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Ins Grow/h2>
First, we’ll look at the positives
- FAQ and Help Page: they have a thorough FAQ and help page, which is a good start. This means that you can connect with them at a certain level regarding issues or if you have any initial questions before you get started.
- Email and Phone Form: they have thought about the next level of accountability which is having an email and phone form for you to fill out when you sign up for one of their services. This means that they care about your information and providing the best service for you.
- Verified Gateways: they appear to have authenticated payment gateways, which means that your credit card information will be safe should you use this as your payment method.
Now, we’ll run through the negatives
- Secure Site: while Insgrow has thought to include some aspects of accountability that make it reliable and trustworthy, they’ve left out one of the biggest factors that show them as such – a secure site. This means that they haven’t bothered to register their domain properly. Your information isn’t necessarily safe on their website if you share it, and they could potentially shut down at any moment and not be heard from again.
- Visible Prices: despite an FAQ and help page allowing you to see what other people have asked about the services they provide, they haven’t offered up any price points. The best they have is their email form for you to fill out, which you have to do before you know anything like this.
- 24/7 Customer Support: they don’t offer any kind of round the clock customer service, which will make it difficult if the software shuts down on you outside of regular business hours and you need urgent assistance.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t find any real reviews on their website. Sometimes companies like this have reviews that are blatantly fake, but with Insgrow we couldn’t even find any of these.
Is Ins-Grow a Scam? Is Ins-Grow Safe?
In summary, we don’t believe that Insgrow is safe to use.
While it has some helpful features on its website, like the FAQ page and email and phone form, it’s missing some key security measures that a verified, trustworthy company must have to be considered worth using.
It’s also remarkably similar to Sns-Growth, which makes the whole company look even more suspicious.
We think it’s best that you give this one a miss, and look for a better option elsewhere.
InsGrow Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020