2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however we say differently. There are just a lot less services to choose from now.
The internet is overflowing with different business plans and market strategies, all with the purpose of helping you get ahead in your Instagram game.
Instagram is a great place to position your business because there’s a lot of potential business if you’re looking in the right places and connecting with the right people.
This doesn’t mean that it’s easy, however. In fact, it can be really hard sometimes. That’s why there are companies you can outsource your engagement to.
Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Ingramer?
Ingramer is, quite simply, an Instagram bot. While many of these types of companies try to hide the fact that they’re bots, this company prefers to be out in the open about it – which is commendable, in our opinion.
It’s great that they’re upfront and honest about their use of bots, and while there is a small risk when using one for your Instagram growth, it’s certainly not big enough to be worried. What’s more, Ingramer actively ensure that their services stay within Instagram’s terms and conditions
Let’s review their services, and see what they offer.
A Review of Ingramer
We’ll begin with the positives, first:
- Secure Site: we’re impressed that Ingramer has made sure that their website is https secure. This is rule number one when running any website on the internet, let alone one like this. It helps you to increase your Google rank, and it keeps your clients’ information safe should they choose to share it with you.
- Visible Pricing: like many of these businesses, Ingramer has made sure that their price points are one of the first things you see on their website. This means that they’ve put them on display on their homepage – they don’t even have a designated price page that you click through to. We would prefer them to be separate, but we understand their enthusiasm for business.
- FAQ and Help Page: we really appreciate it when companies like this take the time to include FAQs on their website. It means that they care not only about existing clients, but potential ones too, and what they might need to know about what they do.
- 24/7 Support: if you visit their homepage, you’ll notice that they have a chat box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This is where you can get in touch with them directly, whether you’ve already signed up with them or not.
- Real Reviews: Ingramer has reviews from existing clients on their website, which says a lot about their features, and the kind of service that they’re running. It’s always a good sign when companies like Ingramer can put positive customer reviews on their site.
Now, we’ll continue by highlighting the negatives:
- Payment Verification: Ingramer doesn’t seem to have implemented any payment verification as of yet – but we’re sure that they’ll sort this out sooner rather than later.
Is Ingramer a Scam? Is Ingramer Safe?
At the end of the day, we believe that Ingramer is safe to use.
As you can see, Ingramer offers many different features on their website, for reasonable pricing.
We can comfortably say at this point that we believe Ingramer is safe to use. While you should always approach this type of service with a little bit of caution, it’s another world away from a company elsewhere that is trying to make a quick profit by risking their clients’ Instagram reputation. Be smart, and make the most of this company’s effective features.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How To Get The Fastest Broadband Speeds For Your Business - May 21, 2020
- Yoviral Review & Alternatives – Is it a Scam? - May 21, 2020
- A Review of Get Plus Followers – Legit? - May 21, 2020