2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How far are you willing to go for your Instagram growth? There are a lot of services out there that claim to be able to do everything for you, from hashtag targeting to username targeting.
This means that you can sit back, relax, and choose to focus on creating more amazing content, instead.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Then that’s because it probably is. The reality of these companies is that they’re actually mostly out to make a quick profit or scam their clients.
There aren’t that many that have your best intentions at heart. This means that you have to discretion when choosing the right company for you.
Let’s review one and see whether they’re worth associating with or not.
Influenss is a company that claims to be able to help artists on Instagram go viral. They say that if you’re looking for modern and effective ways to promote your art, they’re a great option.
Of course, there’s a risk that they’re just another bot. They help with YouTube and TikTok as well as Instagram.
What is Influenss?
Influenss is a company that seems to focus on being able to help their clients with their online music goals. They say that they can help with the social platforms we mentioned above, as well as Triller.
They say that they offer music promotion that works through paid advertising, social media growth, and influencer marketing. It appears that they have many different facets of online promotion covered, which can be both a good or a bad thing.
They also offer custom campaigns, so that you can set up their features to reflect what you need with your unique niche and industry.
They say that they love their customers and encourage them to get in touch whenever they need to.
They also seem to place a lot of emphasis on the power of influencers, so we’re guessing that they use this to their advantage and get in touch with people for you, so that you can build your brand from the ground up.
Of course, just like we mentioned above, there is a risk that Influenss is a company that sells an automation system, which means that you are putting your account at risk of being suspended or banned.
A Review of Influenss
- Secure site: it looks like Influenss has remembered to secure their website with https, which is always nice. A lot of these companies don’t bother with a step like this, most likely because they don’t plan on being around for a long time. We appreciate that they have done this because it means extra security for their client’s information.
- 24/7 customer support: this one’s a bit muddy because they do claim to offer 24/7 customer support, and they offer potential clients a form to fill out to get in touch. However, they don’t have a chatbox anywhere, which means that there’s no knowing how long it will take them to get back in touch with you once you’ve emailed. For now, we’re saying that they have good customer support, but this might not always be the case.
- Visible pricing: unfortunately, we can’t seem to find their price points everywhere. We’re guessing that you have to get in touch with them to see this, which is a bit of a pain and not something that we usually condone. It’s better for their pricing to be public so that everyone can see.
- FAQ and help page: there’s no FAQ and help page anywhere that we can see, so again you’ll have to get in touch with them.
- Real reviews: we couldn’t find any genuine reviews on their website, which means you have to go elsewhere to find them.
Is Infleunss Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that Influenss has the signs of a reputable, high-quality Instagram growth company.
While they make some promising claims on their home page, the reality is that they’ve left a lot of potential clients wondering about many aspects of their business.
They’re quite vague when it really comes down to it, which means that you have to do a lot of work to get to know them.
All in all, we think that you could probably do better, and find help for your Instagram growth and online music career elsewhere.
Influenss Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Influenss.
Influenss Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020