From fake engagement to bots to real marketing managers, there are many different ways you can give yourself a quick boost on Instagram in the hopes of growing your account.
The reality is is that most people recruit third-party sources for this because otherwise, the workload is too big. If you’ve got a business your promoting on Instagram, you’re not going to have the time to sit around all day and interact with people. This is why it’s a good idea to outsource it.
Let’s review one of these outsourcing companies.
- 1 What is Influencer Paradise?
- 2 A Review of Influencer Paradise
- 3 Is Influencer Paradise a Scam? Is Influencer Paradise Safe?
- 4 Influencer Paradise Alternatives & How it Compares
- 5 Influencer Paradise Discount Coupon / Code
What is Influencer Paradise?
Influencer Paradise has an interesting approach to its service. This is because it isn’t afraid to be completely transparent about the fact that it’s a bot – in fact, they use the stigma surrounding fake engagement to make a bot seem better.
We’re here to tell you that at the end of the day, while you can use a bot with your Instagram, we can’t wholly recommend it. This is because it can end up making your account look spammy. It also may get you banned from Instagram.
Let’s review Influencer Paradise.
A Review of Influencer Paradise
We like to begin our review with the positives:
- Secure Site: it’s always nice to see that a company like this has taken the time to secure their website. It means that they actually care about the legitimacy of their brand and services online. Without a secure site, you won’t get very far on Google – Plus, your client’s information won’t be too safe on your website, either.
- Visible Pricing: we’re also pleased to see that Influencer Paradise has created a separate page for their price points – a lot of the time, people just place their prices at the bottom or middle of their homepage. The only thing we would say about this is that they’ve only got one price, which makes their service pretty basic. However, it’s affordable.
Now, to get onto the negative aspects:
- FAQ and Help Page: we couldn’t seem to find an FAQ or help page anywhere. While they do include a chat box in the bottom right-hand corner where you can connect with them, they haven’t put a lot of effort into making their website educational. It’s definitely disappointing to see the lack of effort here.
- 24/7 Customer Support: we mentioned that they have a chat box where you can ask them more questions. While this is great, it doesn’t mean that they have a customer service team waiting on the other end of this to answer any queries you may have at any time of the day or night.
- Email and Phone Form: while Influencer Paradise does offer a 30-day free trial, they haven’t included a phone and email form for you to fill out when you sign up to pay for their bot. This level of accountability is something we look for in these companies, and if we don’t see it, we’re not too impressed.
- Real Reviews: there aren’t even any attempts at a fake review on Influencer Paradises’ website. Either they are too new of the company to have any credible reviews yet, or they simply can’t find anyone who is willing to vouch for them. Either way, this is a feature that’s lacking, which is suggestive to us of a lack of concern on their part.
Is Influencer Paradise a Scam? Is Influencer Paradise Safe?
To conclude, we don’t think that Influencer Paradise is safe to use.
While they may have included their price points and paid the money to secure their website, unfortunately, they’re just missing too many essential features.
You need all of these separate features to come together and make an accountable, secure site.
We don’t even recommend sharing information on here – it may be stolen. Don’t bother with just another generic bot like this, no matter how affordable it may be.
Influencer Paradise Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Influencer Paradise on our list of organic growth services.
Influencer Paradise Discount Coupon / Code