- 1 Increase Social Reviews 2024
- 2 What is Increase Social?
- 3 A Review of Increase Social
- 4 Is Increase Social a Scam? Is Increase Social Safe?
- 5 Increase Social Alternatives & How it Compares
- 6 Increase Social Discount Coupon / Code
Increase Social Reviews 2024
If you’ve been on Instagram enough, you’ll know that one of its most important features is the fact that it’s a community.
When you are a part of a community, the more you give, the more you get back, and Instagram is exactly the same. Engagement is the best thing you can do to bolster your Instagram and garner people’s attention. However, it’s not easy – in fact, engagement can be time consuming and mundane.
That’s why you should outsource your engagement to a company. Let’s review one of these companies.
What is Increase Social?
Increase Social is an automated Instagram company that helps to automate and streamline your engagement.
It says that it can supercharge your Instagram so that you attract hundreds, if not thousands of new followers. They also claim to be the world’s most powerful Instagram growth platform, which is a bold statement to make.
There is the risk that they’re nothing more than a generic bot, which you should avoid for all intents and purposes. However, they could still be worth checking out, so let’s give them a review and see how they do.
A Review of Increase Social
We’ll begin by mentioning the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleased to see that Increase Social can tick off one of the most critical security features you could have on a website. Having a secure https website means that not only will potential clients be able to find you easier on Google, but you’ll also be able to safely store away your clients’ information so that it doesn’t run the risk of being stolen.
- Visible Prices: Increase Social have made sure to have all their prices visible and available for you to look at so that you can get a good grip on what it will set you back before you commit to anything. However, what we don’t love about this feature on Increase Social’s website is that they’ve just added it on to the bottom of the homepage, instead of making an entirely new webpage for them.
Now, we’ll run through the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: Unfortunately, Increase Social hasn’t bothered to include an FAQ page where potential clients can get an idea of what they may offer as a service, as well as other common questions that other people have had. Either they haven’t got a big enough database yet to know what these common questions are or they are lazy about their levels of accountability with the client.
- 24/7 Customer Help: of course Increase Social isn’t going to have a customer support team to be there at any time of the day or night should you need technical support if they can’t even display an FAQ page on their website. This is another feature that’s a must if you operate a subscription business online.
- Email and Phone Form: companies like Increase Social often only have one goal in mind – to get your money as quickly as they can. This means that their lack of accountability continues on to not include a phone and email form for you to fill out when you commit to anything. If they don’t have your details on the database, they don’t have to inform you of any changes.
- Real Reviews: some companies like Increase Social have suspicious reviews on their website that we doubt are real. When it comes to this company, however, they don’t even have these types of reviews. We couldn’t find anything on their site that even comes close to resembling a review.
- Authenticated Payments: again, as we mentioned above, Increase Social is about getting your money and running. This means that they haven’t spent the money on securing their payment system. A general word of advice – you should never share your credit card information on a website that doesn’t have a secure payment system.
Is Increase Social a Scam? Is Increase Social Safe?
We don’t believe that Increase Social is safe to use.
They ticked off a couple of boxes at the beginning regarding what we look for in a genuine, trustworthy company but it quickly went downhill after that. It appears that they are just here for a good time, not a long time, which means that they will most likely offer you their services for a bit before disappearing completely – and there’s no way you’ll be able to track them down. Best to avoid companies like this.
Increase Social Alternatives & How it Compares
Increase Social Discount Coupon / Code