2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you’re thinking about getting your business online, there’s never been a better time than now.
There are so many different kinds of resources when it comes to marketing your business to virtual potential clients. Social media plays an integral role in the world of online marketing – but you’ve got to put the time in to see a result.
Often, people look to third-party social media companies who can assist them with their online engagement. Let’s take a look at one of these companies and give them a review.
What is IG-UP?
IG-UP is an Instagram marketing company that operates on the premise of selling you engagement, including followers and likes.
They say that they can help you make your brand both recognizable and popular, by utilizing their engagement on your account. However, like many other companies similar to this that are online, they are most likely selling fake engagement or, best case scenario, using a bot to do the work.
While a bot isn’t the worst, fake engagement is. You don’t want to be associated with a company that sells fake engagement. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of IG-UP
We’ll begin with the positives, first:
- Visible Pricing: this first feature is pretty typical of these companies to have – even if they don’t have any others, there’s a good chance they’ll make sure to show their pricing. With IG-UP their services are one-off payments so you choose how many likes or follows you would like to buy and then purchase them as a one-off.
- FAQ and Help Page: surprisingly, this company has included an FAQ help page that lets you know a little bit more about them before you commit. While it isn’t the most detailed or in-depth FAQ page we’ve seen, it’s certainly better than not having one at all.
Now, we’ll end with the negatives:
- Secure Site: it’s unfortunate that this feature is on the negative list because it’s a fundamental aspect of running a business out of a website. If you come across any site that doesn’t have it, we don’t recommend sharing any personal information – it could potentially get phished.
- 24/7 Customer Support: while we’ve already mentioned that IG-UP has made a half-hearted effort with their FAQ page, they certainly haven’t bothered to organize a customer support team who can help you at any time of the day or night if you need it.
- Email and Phone Form: with these types of companies, usually their MO is to get your money as quickly as possible and then disengage entirely. So it’s no surprise to us that they don’t have a phone and email form as an extra layer of accountability for you to fill out.
- Real Reviews: we feel confident in saying that the reviews we found on IG-UP’s page aren’t genuine. While they are quite extensive and have first names associated with them, it’s quite plain to see that they have been made up and aren’t genuine.
Is IG-UP a Scam? Is IG-UP Safe?
We don’t believe that IG-UP is safe to use.
While they may have a couple of features that are essential when running an online business, unfortunately, they’ve missed the mark a few too many times because they lack everything else.
We can’t condone trusting a service that can’t https secure their website or invest in a customer service team. We don’t recommend using IG-UP for your Instagram engagement.
IG-UP Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend IG-UP.
IG-UP Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021