There are many different ways you can build up a successful following on Instagram these days.
There’s the self-made approach where you put in the hours on the daily grind to make it happen, and then there’s the outsourcing to third-parties.
Many of these third parties are great at doing your engagement for you and can really help to boost your following.
However, there are some companies that you need to be wary of. Let’s give one of these companies a review and see how they come out.
What is IG Rocket?
IG Rocket is an Instagram third party company that specializes in selling you Instagram engagement, including likes and follows.
The first thing they claim on their homepage is that they sell you this type of engagement at amazing prices. While this is all very well, there’s something that you need to consider with this type of company – the engagement may be fake.
If you use fake engagement on your Instagram, you could potentially get red flagged by the social media giant which may result in suspension or a complete ban. Let’s look at what they’ve got to offer.
A Review of IG Rocket
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Visible Pricing: IG Rocket has made sure to put all their price points and packages on their website for you to see. While they aren’t located on the homepage like many of these companies do, they have separate pages for each engagement feature. Their one-time fees are incredibly cheap, which begs the question: how genuine is it
- FAQ and Help Page: while they do definitely have an FAQ page that you can check out, we wonder how helpful it really is. This is because there are only like five questions on here, and they’re very basic questions at that. If you want more information on them, you’ll have to go elsewhere for it.
Now, we’ll discuss the negatives:
- Secure Site: this is typically one thing that these companies usually remember to have, which is disappointing to see. Not having a secure site means that you can’t guarantee your client’s information is safe, should you choose to share it. In fact, it’s better not to share confidential information on a site that isn’t secure like this.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Unfortunately, the customer help stops at the FAQ page. We couldn’t seem to find a customer support team that’s on standby to help you with anything that you may need.
- Real Reviews: IG Rocket has made a half-hearted attempt to put reviews on their website and call them genuine. They’ve got first and last names and the vocation of the person. However, this isn’t enough for us to believe that they’re real – you need an Instagram account and preferably a picture of the person, too.
- Email and Phone Form: a phone and email form is a recommended level of accountability to have if you’ve got a company like this. It helps you to keep a record of your client’s information and shows them that you can be in touch with them should you need to, without the client having to chase you down.
Is IG Rocket a Scam? Is IG Rocket Safe?
We don’t think IG Rocket is safe to use and we can’t recommend them.
While they do have a couple of features on their website including pricing and an FAQ page, the rest of the features are missing altogether.
These types of things are what you need to run a trustworthy business, and unfortunately, they just don’t seem to have put this kind of effort in.
We recommend going elsewhere to find someone to help with your Instagram engagement.
IG Rocket Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend IG Rocket.
IG Rocket Discount Coupon / Code