2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
You may already have been on Instagram for a while now.
Instagram is slowly but surely taking over the internet as one of the most popular social media platforms there is. It’s a great way to stay connected to your friends while sharing things about your life in real time. What you may not know is that Instagram is also excellent if you’ve got a business – online or otherwise.
Marketing on Instagram is the new way to get your name out there and pick up new clients. Let’s review a marketing company who can help you with this.
What is iDigic?
iDigic provides your Instagram account with immediate followers. While they have made a professional looking website, there are certain flaws in some aspects of it that make them quite hard to work with.
iDigic is also an Instagram bot, which could get your account banned or suspended – use bots at your own risk.
There have also been reports that the likes and followers you get from iDigic will drop off after a while of using the service. Let’s give them a review and determine whether you should be using them.
A Review of iDigic?
We’ll start with iDigic’s positives:
- Secure Site: iDigic seems to be up with the play regarding what it takes to have a well made, professionally functioning business website. The first step here is making sure that your URL is https secure – this means that clients’ information is protected, and you will get ranked on Google.
- Visible Pricing: iDigic do have a separate page detailing their different price points and what is included in each one. They are all one-off payments of likes and follows that you buy in bulk, depending on how many you are looking at purchasing.
- FAQ and Help Page: iDigic understands the importance of being accountable to the customer even before they’ve signed up for a service. We located their FAQ and help page on a separate page, which is good, and saw it to be extensive and helpful.
- Email and Phone Form: iDigic has continued to prove themselves capable of being accountable to the customer. Having an email and phone form for you to fill out when you sign up for a service ensures that they can get in touch with you quickly should you need their assistance.
- Verified Payment: it would appear that iDigic has worked hard to make sure their website is fully functioning and ready to run a profitable business from. They’ve made sure to secure their payment systems, which means you can share credit card information without worrying about it being stolen.
Secondly, we’ll go over the negatives:
- 24/7 Support: iDigic does have a chat box where you can type a query and send it off to them. However, the rumor mill says that they’re notorious for taking a long time to get back to you, so we couldn’t call this type of help 24/7. If they aren’t available to chat with at any time of the day or night, they don’t have 24/7 support.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t seem to find any genuine reviews on iDigic’s website. Real reviews can be hard to achieve, especially if you’re a new business just starting out and haven’t had a chance to grow your reputation. However, this also means that you have to do extra work finding out about them from another source.
Is iDigic a Scam? Is iDigic Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that iDigic is safe to use.
Unfortunately, while their likes and followers might make your account look good in the short-term, they aren’t prepared for the long-term and will inevitably disappear.
Additionally, their customer support isn’t the greatest – they have long turnaround times for help, which makes it difficult if you’ve got a problem that needs urgent attention. Pass.
iDigic Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|