Instagram – one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. However, well you’re doing on this popular social media website, there’s always room for growth and improvement, right?
The reality of Instagram these days, though, is that most of us simply don’t have the time to get it as big as we’d like it. We would have to sit on it all day to really make a difference.
This is why so many people these days choose to outsource their engagement to a company that can take the reigns. Some companies are great, while others are terrible.
Let’s review one and decide which camp they fall into.
Hyper Vote Review
Hyper Vote is a smart engagement company for Instagram that can help you automatically view and vote on hundreds, if not thousands of new profiles every day.
While this, in theory, sounds like it could be effective and beneficial, there is a chance that it’s a bot.
What is Hyper Vote?
So, what is Hyper Vote, then? Hyper Vote is actually a pretty interesting concept. They’ve taken the hype around Instagram Stories, and run with it.
You know when people post polls on their Stories and encourage their users to vote on them? Well, Hyper Vote can help you vote on hundreds, if not thousands, of people’s Stories, which in turn is going to pique their interest in your profile.
This is a great way to get people’s attention and bring them to your Instagram page.
While this concept, in theory, is great, the execution of it is questionable at best. This is because it’s virtually impossible for a company like this to do so for all of its clients, without using some kind of automation.
Our guess obviously is that they’re using a bot, which can bring unnecessary risk to your account. They say that their targeting is smart, and their activity is in real-time, so they can’t be detected by Instagram. We beg to differ.
A Review of Hyper Vote
- Secure https: we are pleased to see that Hyper Vote has taken some security measures by securing their website with https. This means that you don’t have to worry about being on it and sharing your sensitive info, like your name and email address. It’s also worth doing for any company that plans on being around for a while because it means that they will rank better on search engines like Google.
- Visible pricing: Hyper Vote has put their pricing on their website, albeit on their homepage. We’re not the biggest fan of this, but it’s also not the biggest deal in the world. They have four different packages starting at just $9.99 and going all the way up to $99.99 so that they can help you whatever your budget looks like. They do sales from time to time too.
- FAQs: we’re pleased to say that yes, it looks like Hyper Vote has included some FAQs on their website so that you can get to know all about their company and how it works before committing to anything long-term. They are pretty simple FAQs, but they are nonetheless there and doing what they’re supposed to.
- Real reviews: Hyper Vote has attempted to put some reviews on their website, but we’re disappointed to say that they aren’t real. They are only associated with first names, and the reviews themselves are very generic. We can’t confidently say that they are associated with real reviewers.
- 24/7 customer support: there’s no mention anywhere of customer support that can be available for their customers around the clock. There’s a chance that this will come back to bite them at some point.
Is Hyper Vote Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
We don’t believe that Hyper Vote is safe to use. While they have come up with a different approach to things through their main feature, we just can’t give them the nod because, at the end of the day, they’re just another Instagram bot.
This means that they will put your account at risk by implementing their services, which is the last thing you need when you’re trying to establish a good reputation.
Opt for something else that can take slightly better care of its clients.
Hyper Vote Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Hyper Vote.
Hyper Vote Discount Coupon / Code