2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are quite a few ways to grow your Instagram account right now – but you don’t want to know about all of them. Why wouldn’t you want to know about all the possible ways that you can get help with your Instagram growth? Because not all of them are going actually to help you.
While there are a lot of companies out there that can make a true difference to your growth, there are also companies that want to make a quick profit, and their clients suffer as a result. There are scams out there you need to avoid – but how do you know where they are? By reviewing them.
Let’s review one in particular, and decide whether they’re worth your time or not.
HypePlanner is a company that promises its clients incredibly fast Instagram growth. They claim to be able to grow their client’s accounts effortlessly, and they claim to be able to bring thousands of new followers to each account. Of course, there is a risk that they’re a bot.
What is HypePlanner?
HypePlanner is a company that says they can help get their clients more followers on Instagram through their features and services. They say that once you’ve told them what kind of audience you’re looking at, they can target the right people for you.
Beyond this, they claim to work with an entire team of people that help their clients each and every day, which means that a lot of their features are done manually – allegedly.
They also claim to offer great customer support that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, as well as real customers, fans, and followers that can help you stand out and be seen. When we visited their website, we realized that they are making a lot of promises that are hard for companies like this to keep, so there are definitely a few red flags.
Let’s give them a review and see what they’re all about.
A Review of HypePlanner
- Secure site: we are pleased to note that HypePlanner has secured its website with https. This means that when you share information on their site that is sensitive and you don’t want to get hacked, you don’t have to worry because it’s encrypted. It also means that it’s easier for clients to find them when they search for them because they’ll rank better on Google.
- Visible pricing: we do think that HypePlanner has prices that you can see, but what’s strange about this is that they only seem to show one. This means that you only get to choose from one package, which might not fall into everyone’s budget. The one package is $149 a month, which we think is a little pricey. Obviously, they offer all of their features through this, though.
- FAQ and help page: this is another feature that HypePlanner has included on their homepage, which we’re a little let down about – we would rather them put it somewhere else on their website so that their homepage isn’t too crowded. However, we have to say that it is extensive, and will hopefully be able to answer any questions that you may have.
- Customer support: HypePlanner continues to talk about its customer support, and how you can access it around the clock. Of course, if this is true, it’s definitely a bonus, because there aren’t that many companies that can offer constant support.
- Real Reviews: if you take a look a little bit further down their homepage, you’ll see that they do have some reviews on their website – but not just reviews, case studies as well. This is pretty good considering all the other options out there.
- Email and phone form: HypePlanner has managed to include an email and phone form on their website so that they can stay accountable to their clients.
HypePlanner Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend HypePlanner.
Is HypePlanner Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, this is a bit of a hard one, because, by all accounts, including the positives above that you’ve read already, HypePlanner is looking pretty good. However, there is always a chance that they’re just another bot, which will only be able to give you the kind of engagement you can get anywhere.
We don’t think that they’re special enough to stand out. We also think that their one price point is pretty expensive, which is going to suit everyone. All in all, HypePlanner could be worth your time, but they have some significant downsides, too.
HypePlanner Discount Coupon / Code