Do you have a favorite YouTube video that you want to watch and listen to on repeat? Are you tired of clicking the replay button over and over again? Don’t worry! You can loop YouTube videos!
Here’s how to loop a YouTube video.
How to Loop a YouTube Video in 2023
Play videos repeatedly without skipping the next video or clicking the replay button. There are many ways of looping any video online and offline, and some of them are:
1. Using YouTube
YouTube has a built-in feature for a loop. You can use it directly on the video you want when you follow the steps below:
- Open your internet browser and go to YouTube.com.
- Click the search bar on YouTube and type the video you want to loop.
- Scroll through the suggested videos and locate and click the one you like.
- Right-click on your mouse on the video to open the menu for the video and select the loop. To make sure that the feature was turned on, you
- And if you want to turn off the feature, right-click on your mouse and deselect the loop.
2. Altering the YouTube URL
Another trick you can do is by changing the URL of the video you want to command a loop function. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Go to YouTube using your browser.
- Search for the video you want and click on it to open.
- Modify the video URL by adding a looping code at the end. Use “&autoplay=1&loop=1.” For example, your YouTube video URL is “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbhQ_if0LUjka” Then, adding the code will become “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbhQ_if0LUjka&autoplay=1&loop=1.”
- Click the enter key and enjoy the looped video.
3. Using a Video Editor
If you want to loop a video offline, you can use a video editor on your computer or laptop. Video software has built-in features allowing you to loop videos. You can use the merger tool to make many copies of the same video and put them together, or you can use the loop tool of the software.
To create a video loop using a Merger, follow the steps below:
- Open your video software and search for the merger tool.
- Drag and drop the same video files many times, depending on how many times you intend to play the video.
- When all the copies are added, you can click the “Start All” for the videos to be processed and merged into a single video, and the final video will be the looped video.
To use the video loop tool, you can follow the instructions below:
- You can open your video editor and look for the video loop on available tools.
- Upload the video file of the video you want to loop.
- Click loop, and the video will repeatedly play after a few seconds.
- You can download the video and play it. Some of the video editors can loop videos up to eight times.
What Types of Videos Are Good to Loop
If you’re thinking about which YouTube videos are usually added with a loop feature, it depends on what you like. However, the common ones are the following, and you’ll get to know why:
1. Recipe Videos
The number one looped video is a recipe video because when you want to cook something, you want to remember the recipe and how to cook it to avoid any mistakes that can turn a delicious dish into a disaster. Playing the video several times will help retain all the information in your memory. The same goes for your instructional videos, such as DIY projects, meditation guides, workout videos, and more.
2. Music Video
Another popular looped video is music videos because many fans want to watch their idols’ performances repeatedly. It can also help the stars break records as the most popular and played video of the year, first to hit million in a day single, and more. The fans want to create awards and great news for their admired persons.
3. Self-Help Videos
Some of the self-help videos online are “Study with me” and “Be productive with me,” where you can play the video as if you have a buddy doing tasks with you. This can help you avoid distractions from browsing different websites such as your social media account. You’ll see the person in front of you in the video being productive, which can influence you to be one.
According to a study, people use “study with me” videos to create a cheaper personalized studying environment, good peer influence, and emotional support. Therefore, these videos help improve efficiency even when studying at home alone.
4. Calming Sounds
Calming sounds help you feel relaxed if you want to focus on doing something or rest. However, some of these sounds are not for long hours, and once you’re relaxed, a sudden ad or another video might play that will distract you.
Therefore, using the loop feature in your chosen calming YouTube video will remove the probability of a different video suddenly popping out, and you need to start all over again to get back the peace you wanted.
Loop videos are easy to create and will help you in different ways, such as retaining memory, being productive, and more. That’s all for how to loop a YouTube video.