2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Coming in closely behind the likes of Instagram and Facebook, Twitter is a powerful social media platform that has its unique way of marketing businesses and brands online.
From small businesses to corporate giants, Twitter is a great way to get your name out there and expose your product or service to thousands of potential clients.
There are many companies out there these days that can help you with your engagement – it’s a potentially monotonous task.
However, they can’t all be trusted. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Growth Geeks?
Like many engagement companies out there, Growth Geeks claim to be something that they’re potentially not living up to.
They claim to be digital marketing experts that grow your Twitter account. However, based on a little bit of research and online investigating, it looks like they’re more of a content management company that works on multiple social media sites, not just Twitter.
They claim to be in the top 1% of digital marketers – a bold statement to make. Let’s give them a review and determine whether you should be using them with your Twitter or not.
A Review of Growth Geeks
First, we’ll take a look at the positives
- Email and Phone Form: Growth Geeks know their stuff enough to have included an email and phone form in their sign-up process. This is an important aspect of running a business on a website – it ensures accountability to the customer and makes them appear to be more trustworthy.
- Verified Payment Gateways: their payment gateways do appear to be verified, which means there is an added layer of security around the personal information you may share at this juncture like credit card numbers etc. It’s highly recommended that you don’t share information like this on a website that hasn’t authenticated their gateways.
- Visible Prices: Growth Geeks have an extensive page dedicated to showing their different online packages and how they will work at growing your Twitter successfully. Billing is monthly and doesn’t appear to come cheap.
- 24/7 Customer Helpline: they do appear to have some ways you can get in touch with them frequently, from a number you can call to an email you can message and even a chat box in the corner that you can use to connect to one of the team.
Now, we’ll talk about the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: despite appearing to have a reasonably consistent way of connecting with them and their customer service team, they haven’t included an FAQ and help page on their site anywhere. This means that if you have any burning questions, you’ll have to make an effort to get in touch with them – a tad annoying.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t find any real reviews on the site anywhere. This is something to think about and is potentially a red flag. If they haven’t got anybody writing a positive review about their services, you might have to think twice.
Is GrowthGeeks a Scam? Is GrowthGeeks Safe?
In summary, we think it’s best to say that you shouldn’t use Growth Geeks and that it isn’t safe to associate their services with your Twitter account.
While they do seem to follow through with their services – they aren’t actually offering what they claim to be – it isn’t technically a growth-based service at all.
Another aspect that puts us off a little bit is their website. A lot is going on which can be overwhelming when trying to get to the bottom of what it is they offer.
We are confident in saying that it’s probably best to give these guys a miss.
Real Alternatives to Growth Geeks
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Efficient Tips to Boost Mac’s Performance - March 25, 2021
- You Can’t Do It All By Yourself: Where Small Business Owners Need Help - March 25, 2021
- Reddit Statistics (2021) - March 24, 2021