2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s 2019, which means that Instagram is the place to be if you’re looking to build your brand through social media. Facebook is dying, and YouTube requires you to spend hours making videos.
With Instagram, you can put up content every day or so and get a whole lot of engagement. However, this engagement doesn’t come easy, and fewer people are finding the time to do it themselves.
This is why you should hire someone on the outside who is an expert at finding your target market. As you can imagine, there are some great companies out there that can do this, and then there are some average ones. Let’s review one and decide whether they’re worth your time or not.
What is Growth Codevelop?
By all appearances, Growth Codevelop looks to be your typical Instagram engagement service. They have a professional looking website that seems to lay things out clearly, so there’s no questioning what they’re offering. However, we wonder if there’s perhaps more to them than meets the eye. One question we have to ask when looking at companies like this is, are they just another bot? While they may appear professional, they could just be your average Instagram bot. Let’s give them a review and decide whether they are or not.
A Review of Growth Codevelop
First, we’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleased to see that Growth Codevelop has secured their website with https. This is an important feature to have on any website that wants to grow a customer base – it means that any information you share on there will be safe from hackers. It also means that the company itself can be found on Google, which is great for both parties.
- Visible Pricing: Yes, Growth Codevelop have included their pricing on their website – however, there are two things we have to say about it. One is that we consider their price points to be pretty expensive – especially if they’re just a bot – and two, we found their prices on their homepage. While this isn’t a dealbreaker, it grinds our gears a bit – we would prefer it if companies made a new webpage for their pricing.
- FAQ and Help Page: Growth Codevelop has redeemed themselves to a certain degree with us by making sure that their FAQs can be found on a separate webpage. This is an important feature, especially if you’ve just come across them as a company and have no idea what they’re all about.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Support: most of these companies will stop at FAQs regarding customer service. It can set you back quite a bit to invest in a customer support team that’s available for you night and day, which means that only companies who plan on being around for quite a long time are prepared to make this type of investment.
- Email and Phone Form: a phone and an email form is, while not crucial, definitely important when it comes to your level of accountability with the customer. It shows them that you care about them enough to keep them on file in case there’s anything in the future that you need to communicate with them about your service.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t seem to find any genuine reviews about Growth Codevelop anywhere, which is definitely disappointing. We would prefer it if they could come up with some testimonials that can help new customers feel a bit more confident about what it is they offer. Without these, you’re a bit in the dark regarding their reputation.
- Verified Payment System: this is perhaps the most important part of any company – securing your payment system so that hackers don’t steal information. Without this, your customers shouldn’t be sharing their personal details.
Is Growth Codevelop a Scam? Is Growth Codevelop Safe?
Overall, we don’t believe that Growth Codevelop is safe to use.
While at first, we were genuinely impressed with the effort that they had made with their website, unfortunately, they just haven’t ticked enough boxes for us to feel that they’re worthwhile.
What’s more, we found their prices exorbitant and unfair, especially considering we think they’re nothing more than just a bot. You shouldn’t be paying this type of money for an Instagram bot, which is why we recommend avoiding them altogether.
Growth Codevelop Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Growth Codevelop.
Growth Codevelop Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 32 Low Cost Business Ideas for New York City, NY, USA - October 26, 2020
- Skweezer Alternatives & Why It Shutdown - October 23, 2020
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020