2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram – for a lot of people, it feels like the final frontier. If you’ve got your brand online and you’re trying to gain a bit of traction with it, then it might feel like you’re getting nowhere, no matter how much time and effort you put into it.
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one – in fact, there are a lot of people out there that are experiencing the same issues. If this is you, then you might want to think about how you can outsource your engagement.
You need to pick the right company to do it with, though. Let’s review one.
Growlee is an Instagram growth company that claims to be able to help its clients grow their engagement naturally, with real, active users.
It offers a free trial for three days and says that the setup process is around two minutes. There is a chance that they’re a bot.
What is Growlee?
So, what is Growlee? Growlee is an Instagram marketing service that seems to have everything together.
They offer their potential clients a free 3-day trial, and they promise that you don’t have to share your credit card details to make the most of this.
They say that their services come with account managers who can help you find the right target audience, and they ask you things like what are your favorite hashtags to make sure that their service is nice and specific.
They claim to have been doing their thing in this industry for more than three years, which of course, on paper looks pretty good.
They have buzzwords floating around their website that imply they are pretty focused on finding real people for their clients to interact with, but of course, there’s always the risk that they are just a bot.
They say that they believe their pricing is fair, and they also claim that they come with their own coder team. There is around the clock customer service, and their features are mobile-friendly.
A Review of Growlee
- Https site: we can see from their website that it’s https secure, which is always a good thing. This means that if you decide to share personal information like your email address with them, it’s encrypted and won’t go beyond the site. They can also climb up the Google ladder a bit better with a secure https site.
- Visible pricing: Growlee has decided to show their price points to potential clients before they commit to anything, which is something that we can always appreciate. Their standard price point is $34 a month, with the more expensive one being $44. We still think that both of these are more than reasonable, considering what they offer in terms of their features.
- FAQ and help page: if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of their homepage, you’ll find a few FAQs which can hopefully answer any questions you have about their features or brand in general. We think that it’s probably enough to have what they’ve got, but we would like it if they were on another page.
- 24/7 customer support: they also appear to be in full support of having 24/7 customer service, which is a high level of accountability you won’t find with too many of these types of companies.
- Real reviews: we couldn’t find anything on their website that even closely resembled a review from a customer, which means that you have to do a bit of detective work and go elsewhere online for feedback. This is a bit of a letdown – we would prefer it if they featured things like this.
Is Growlee Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
At the end of the day, we have to be honest about Growlee and say that we think they are probably using a bot for their automation.
We like that they have put a bit of effort into their features and think that they have good intentions with their clients, but sadly they are probably just using a bot to grow those accounts quickly.
It’s a shortcut, and we get it, but it poses too big of a risk to your account to be worth your time.
Growlee Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Growlee.
Growlee Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020