2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How hard has it been to try and grow your Instagram profile lately? Are you someone who feels like the cards are always in their favor, or that you’ve run out of luck completely? How many hours do you spend a day trying to grow your Instagram account? The reality of Instagram these days is that it’s not easy – in fact, for most of us, it’s downright difficult.
There is just too much competition on the internet these days for most of us to have a chance, and those of us that get anywhere, do so by calling on outside help. If you need a bit of outsourcing to get you through, then let’s talk.
Let’s review a company that might be able to help you and determine whether they’re worth your time or not.
GreenlyMedia is a company that claims to be able to help its clients organically grow their Instagram accounts. They boast being able to gain their clients as many as 6000 new followers every month, and they have a step by step guide. We suspect that they’re just another bot.
What is GreenlyMedia?
GreenlyMedia wants its clients to stand out from the crowd, and out from their niche as well. They know that you’ve got to compete with a lot of people out there these days, and they think that they’ve got what it takes to help you do this.
They want to boost their client’s active engagement and help them gain as many as 6000 new followers every month. This is the first red flag – companies like this shouldn’t be able to predict the exact number of followers they can help you get. This usually means that they’re selling fake engagement.
A Review of GreenlyMedia
- Secure https site: when you’re online, and you’ve got your website, one of the first things you need to do to make sure that it’s verified by Google and safe for your clients to share information through it is secure it, using https. This is the only way that you’re going to be able to encrypt things, without them getting hacked. We’re obviously glad to see that GreenlyMedia has decided to include this security measure.
- Visible pricing: GreenlyMedia has included their price points on their website, albeit on their homepage. To be honest, we’re a little bit let down by the fact that they’re so pricey, with their lowest costing $87 a month, and their highest costing $397 a month. We don’t know too many people who have this kind of money to spend on Instagram engagement, so we think that it’s a little bit unrealistic.
- Real reviews: this feature is a little bit confusing because they may or may not have authentic reviews on their website. The reason why we’re a bit confused about it is that on the surface, they look all good, but there is a chance that they could be paid for. They could also be fake, but we think it’s more likely they paid for them.
- FAQ page: we couldn’t find anywhere any evidence of FAQs, either on their homepage or elsewhere. Of course, this is an important feature to have because it lets potential clients learn all about the brand before committing to anything.
- 24/7 customer support: we don’t think that GreenlyMedia is offering 24/7 customer support. They do have a chatbox on their homepage, but we don’t think that they’re actually going to be able to be in touch around the clock. Very few companies can.
- Phone and email form: this level of accountability can’t be found with a company like this, which at this point we’re not really surprised about.
GreenlyMedia Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend GreenlyMedia.
Is GreenlyMedia Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, all in all, we don’t think that GreenlyMedia is a company worth your time, and we think that you could do a lot better for yourself if you’re committed to growing your Instagram. There are too many companies out there that care about their client’s growth to opt for something like this.
Their prices are too expensive, they don’t have the right security in place, and they don’t have a good level of accountability with their clients. Try something else out there, and know that you’re in better hands.
GreenlyMedia Discount Coupon / Code