2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How hard do you find it to grow your Instagram and increase your follow count?
It’s a competitive world out there which means that there are many people trying to do the exact same.
It’s hard to get your page out there in front of potential clients unless you’ve got all day to sit around and engage with everyone.
Luckily, there are some third-party companies who can help speed up the engagement process.
Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Greedier Social Media?
Greedier Social Media is a company that sells social media engagement to you for set prices.
Each of their packages offers a different amount of engagement, depending on what you’re looking for.
This is a good point for us to advise caution when approaching companies like this – most of the time they are selling fake engagement or using a bot to do the engagement for them.
While a bot is a lot better than fake engagement, we still can’t completely condone either practice.
It’s up to you whether you want to take the risk with your account.
A Review of Greedier Social Media
First, we’ll go through the positives:
- Secure Site: we were pleasantly surprised to see that Greedier Social Media has made sure that their website is https secure. This means that any information they store on their site or you share is protected from hackers. It also means that they will rank in Google, giving them a better chance of growing a good reputation.
- Visible Pricing: Greedier Social Media has made sure to make their prices visible. However, how they have chosen to do this is not our favorite. They aren’t all laid out in a user-friendly way on a page anywhere – you have to click into the social media platform you’re on and choose a package before you see anything.
- FAQ and Help Page: this is an essential level of accountability that, thankfully, Greedier Social Media have decided to include on their website. It means that you are thoroughly informed about what this company does before you sign up for anything – it takes a bit of the pressure off.
- Verified Payment Gateways: this is a very surprising feature for us to see on this company’s website. Usually, with these types of businesses, they don’t bother verifying their payment gateways, instead encouraging you to make your payments through PayPal. However, Greedier Social Media does have this, which increases their credibility.
Now, let’s take a look at the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Service: this aspect of Greedier Social Media is quite confusing. They actually claim to have 24/7 customer service on their website. However, when we looked into this a bit further, we discovered that all that this is is an email form that you fill out. This isn’t exactly 24/7 service – it could take them quite a while to get back to you.
- Email and Phone Form Present: all Greedier Social Media require from you is your username – they don’t get you to fill out an email and phone form. This is an important level of accountability that they haven’t bothered to include, which makes us slightly concerned.
- Real Reviews: despite everything they say on their website, Greedier Social Media doesn’t have any existing or past clients vouching for them. This means you have to look elsewhere online for information about them, which costs you more time.
Is Greedier Social Media a Scam? Is Greedier Social Media Safe?
We don’t believe that Greedier Social Media is safe to use.
While they have put in a surprising amount of effort into their website, unfortunately, they come up short on a couple of vital features.
When operating a site and business like this, you need to cover all the bases.
If you come across a company like this that hasn’t done so, we can’t recommend that you use them for your Instagram engagement.
Greedier Social Media Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Greedier Social Media.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Efficient Tips to Boost Mac’s Performance - March 25, 2021
- You Can’t Do It All By Yourself: Where Small Business Owners Need Help - March 25, 2021
- Reddit Statistics (2021) - March 24, 2021