2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are many different ways to market your business online these days.
The rise of the internet has allowed for a vast range of options when it comes to marketing and promoting – not to mention the audience you could potentially reach. It’s not necessarily a walk in the park, however. Doing it on your own is a huge task, and will take up more of your time than you can afford.
Luckily, there are third-party companies that can help you with this aspect of your company. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is Gramto?
Gramto is an automatic Instagram marketing tool – in other words, an Instagram bot.
While we aren’t entirely against the idea of an Instagram bot, we have a word of warning when talking about them. Bots have a tendency to put your account at risk because Instagram isn’t particularly partial to automatic engagement.
What could happen is either you’ll get suspended or even banned. This is why we advise using bots with caution. Some of them are definitely better than others, too. Let’s give Gramto a review and see how they check out.
A Review of Gramto
Initially, we’ll run through the positives:
- Secure Site: Gramto has ticked the first box of security when it comes to running a business like this online. They have made their website is https secure. This is an essential level of protection to have – it means that any sensitive data you share will be protected from potential hackers.
- Visible Pricing: looking through their website, we were able to find visible pricing explaining in-depth packages. Gramto has three different price points, starting at $5 and going right up to $20. The only thing we don’t really like about this is that it’s not clear whether this is a weekly or monthly payment. They also have a three-day trial where you can see how it works for yourself, for free.
- FAQ and Help Page: despite the brief, basic set-up, Gramto does appear to have an FAQ and help page where you can find out information about their services before you commit to anything. Again, while we consider this to be relatively basic, it’s still better than nothing and does help you to get to know them to a certain extent.
- 24/7 Support: there does appear to be a chat box in the bottom right hand corner of their website where you can contact them anytime with a query or complaint. While we don’t know whether this is strictly available around the clock, it says that they typically reply within minutes.
Now, we’ll go over the negatives:
- Real Reviews: despite everything that they claim to be, we couldn’t find any legitimate reviews backing up their services. While this can be hard to come by with these types of companies, especially if they’re new to the game, it’s always a good idea to have them – it really adds to their credibility.
Is Gramto a Scam? Is Gramto Safe?
Overall, we’re going to say that Gramto isn’t safe to use.
While they do appear to have their ducks in a row when it comes to running an online business, there are a couple of red flags that have made our decision. The first is that their three-day trial isn’t actually free – they also claim that you can sign up for free as well.
Neither of these things is free. Obviously, this means that they are dishonest about something fundamental, which is the biggest red flag for us.
Gramto Alternatives & How it Compares
Gramto Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 3 Tips for Small Business Owners That Can Help Boost Revenue - March 8, 2021
- Goread.io Review & Alternatives - March 6, 2021
- How To Find Investors For Your Tech Business - March 5, 2021