Gramitate Reviews 2023
So, we’re at the point now where there are so many different Instagram growth services to choose from out there that it’s truly difficult to know which ones are worth your time and which ones you can skip altogether.
The world of Instagram growth services is confusing and overwhelming, but this shouldn’t stop you from being able to find your perfect match.
All you’ve got to do is be smart and make sure you do a bit of research beforehand. Let’s review one company that has caught our eye, and decide whether we think you should try them for your Instagram growth or not.
Gramitate is a company that claims, right from the beginning, to be an Instagram bot. While we appreciate how honest and upfront they are about this, we don’t love that they are parading this around. This could get you in trouble, and even cause your profile to shut down.
What is Gramitate?
As we just mentioned above, the first thing that you will probably notice about Gramitate, just like we did is that they call themselves an Instagram bot. They don’t pretend to be anything else – this is what they are, and by all accounts, they are proud of it.
The trouble with this, though, is that bots can get you into trouble. You need to put security first if you’re really trying to make a difference with your profile, which you can’t really achieve with a company that calls itself a bit.
They say that they are three times as effective as other companies out there, and they also claim that you can try them for free initially. Let’s review them and see what’s really going on behind the scenes.
A Review of Gramitate
- Secure site: like most websites these days, we can see that Gramitate has made sure to secure their website with https. This isn’t a bit deal, but it does mean that you can share important information about yourself with them, and you don’t have to be concerned that it’s going to get phished or hacked. You’ll also be able to find them a lot easier as well when you Google them because they will rank better.
- Visible Pricing: we are pleased to say that Gramitate has their prices on their website. This means that you aren’t likely to get stuck with hidden costs further down the track. Their prices start at just $9.99 a month and go up to $29.99. All of their prices seem to be reasonable, but they could be on the cheap side, too, which isn’t ideal. They also have them right there on their homepage, which hasn’t impressed us all that much.
- FAQ and Help Page: there wasn’t anywhere that we could see an FAQ page, which means that you’re going to be in trouble if you have a few preliminary questions about how they work that goes beyond their free trial. FAQs can help you figure out exactly what they do, and what happens if there’s an issue before you sign up. They’re pretty important.
- Real reviews: it’s very evident at this point to us that the reviews they have displayed on their homepage aren’t real. They might look good, to begin with, but you will very quickly realize that they are made up, and associated with stock photos and fake names. It’s disappointing that they can’t seem to get real reviews for their services – it doesn’t bode that well.
- Email and phone form: this level of accountability can’t be found with everyone, so we’re not all that surprised that Gramitate hasn’t included it, too. A phone and email form allows them to stay in touch with their clients directly so that they can foster a trusting, ongoing relationship.
- Secure payment gateway: we don’t think that there’s any indication that Gramitate has secured their payment system, which means that you shouldn’t share any kind of personal or sensitive information with them, like your credit card. The last thing you need is for this kind of info to get stolen, so avoid this if you can.
Gramitate Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Gramitate.
Is Gramitate Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, the million-dollar question – do we think this Instagram growth company is safe to use? No, absolutely not. They not only are a bot that can put your account at risk, but they are a bot that doesn’t work, according to reviews out there.
Speaking of reviews, they have some positive ones – but they’re all on websites that they own. Lastly, they have ‘gram’ in their name, which violates copyright laws for Instagram.
We think it’s clear at this point that Gramitate has nowhere near enough positive stuff going on for us to be able to recommend them to you. It’s going to be much better if you find a company that can make a difference without using a bot, and without getting in trouble with Instagram for violating copyright law.
Gramitate Discount Coupon / Code