2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Bots are controversial when it comes to Instagram.
Some say it’s okay to use them, and others are against the idea. Instagram has pretty strict terms and conditions when it comes to using an automated bot, so you need to be careful when thinking about outsourcing your engagement with one.
Additionally, a lot of them aren’t what they appear to be, so you need to be careful when choosing one. It’s best to do your research thoroughly, so you know what to expect.
Let’s review Gramista and see how it compares.
What is Gramista?
Gramista is an automated Instagram bot. They claim to be the most efficient Instagram growth service available, which means they work on how fast they can build up followers and likes – putting quantity over quality.
Their services cover all the basics of an Instagram bot – liking, commenting, following, unfollowing, and direct messaging. They also claim that their prices are highly competitive (which isn’t the case).
A Review of Gramista
We’ll start with the positives first
- Advanced settings: they have an advanced settings page that allows you to add hashtags for them to use on your behalf. While you have to do the hashtag research on your own accord, it does work.
- Secure Site: Gramista’s site is safe, which is good to know – especially when you’re relinquishing personal information like credit cards etc.
- Prices: their prices expensive, but are visible on the site and transparent, without any hidden costs further down the track.
- FAQ: they have an FAQ and help page available in case you get stuck with the service.
Now for the negatives
- Price: Gramista is expensive. There are a lot of other bots that will charge you a one-off fee for using their services. Gramista, however, makes you pay per day. The only upside to this is that you can use it for one day as a trial, but apparently the longer you want to use it for, the more you have to pay.
- Remote Access: the server will attempt to access your account remotely, which doesn’t make it the most secure of services. This can compromise security on your end as well.
- No 24/7 Support: Gramista doesn’t offer constant, 24/7 access to help or support, so if you’re stuck and it’s outside of business hours, you won’t be able to reach them.
- No Real Reviews: you won’t find any real review of Gramista on their site, it’s pretty obvious the ones on there are fictional as there are no credentials to go with them – which means you have to go looking for testimonials yourself (good luck!).
- Copyright Infringement: Uses “Gram” in its name, which is a copyright infringement on Instagram!
Is Gramista a Scam? Is Gramista Safe?
The price doesn’t reflect the quality of the service and your money is much better spent elsewhere.
Without any verified reviews of what it provides, it’s hard to know precisely how useful it is without reading internet forums, which don’t bring up good results either. This can be a red flag in itself.
Gramista Alternatives & How it Compares
The New York Times isn’t a fan of Gramista, and neither are we.
A critical thing to note about Gramista is that the company is in violation of Instagram’s copyrighted name. Before you even sign up for their services, they are running a red flag just by operating under their name.
Instagram has exclusive rights to both “Insta” and “Gram,” so the fact that they have “Gram” in their name means that they are an easy target for Instagram to close down at any time.
Gramista Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Get Insta Review – Is Get Insta a Scam? - June 20, 2021
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021