You know how hard it can be to make sure that the right people see your Instagram.
There are many ways to implement your engagement these days, which begs the question: why even do it yourself? Outsourcing your engagement is a smart move because it leaves you to focus on every other aspect of your brand.
However, outsourcing can also end in disaster if you team up with the wrong company. Let’s give one a review and decide if they’re worth using or not.
What is Gramiety?
Apart from the unusual name, there are a couple of things that Gramiety can offer you if you’re looking for an Instagram engagement company.
The first is to make more sales and the second is to target more of the followers you love. They claim that their services are 100% risk-free, which is hard to believe considering they appear to be just another Instagram bot.
While bots aren’t the worst, there are certainly more ways that you could be doing your online engagement. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Gramiety
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: even a website like Gramiety has bothered to https secure their website. This is definitely a new feature that everyone is starting to catch onto, as more people realize how this can increase your chances of being seen through Google. It also means that if you keep any of your customer’s information on file, it isn’t at risk of being stolen by hackers.
- Visible Pricing: one thing that we do find quite interesting about Gramiety is that they say they don’t do contracts, which means you can cancel with them anytime. While this may sound great, it also means that they could disappear one day and you wouldn’t be able to argue a very strong case. They do have their prices visible but they’re just on their homepage, something that rubs us the wrong way.
- FAQ and Help Page: technically the answer to this feature is a no. Strictly speaking, they haven’t got a separate ‘help’ page for their FAQs – you can find them right on the homepage instead. Again, we don’t like it when companies like this can’t find the time to make a new webpage for their prices and FAQs, so while they’ve included it, we don’t consider it to be very well executed.
- Real Reviews: this one surprised us, to be honest. There aren’t many of these companies that have managed to find people who can give them a positive, genuine review. However, we say this with a grain of salt because they’ve only got screenshots of people’s Instagram pages and a red circle around how many followers they have. So, they could have just chosen pages at random that don’t even subscribe to them – it’s difficult to know.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Support: while they do have an email form that you can submit if you’ve got an issue or query, there isn’t any way to get in touch with someone straight away, around the clock. We are going to hazard a guess that it could take some time for this company to get back to you with your issue, which doesn’t imply that they’ve got excellent customer service.
- Email and Phone Form: Gramiety wants to get your business as quickly as possible, which means they’re not going to waste any time getting you to fill out any forms. This level of accountability is significant because it means that they can contact you if they need to. Without this, they could just disappear, as we mentioned before.
- Verified Payment System: we couldn’t see any evidence that they’ve secured a payment system so that you can safely share credit card information.
Is Gramiety a Scam? Is Gramiety Safe?
Generally speaking, we don’t believe that Gramiety is safe to use. Yes, they’ve included some of the features we’re looking for – but not all of them. In order to be considered safe, you need to tick all the boxes. What’s more, you also need not to be a generic bot that’s just going to spam people’s Instagram with unwanted engagement.
Another issue that we have with Gramiety is that they’re in violation of Instagram’s rules already. By using the phrase ‘gram’ in their name, they are copyrighting Instagram’s name, which means it won’t be long until Instagram comes to settle the score.
Top Gramiety Alternatives