2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Outsourcing your engagement on Instagram is a must these days.
There are a couple of ways to go about it. You can invest in a company that grows your engagement slowly and organically by taking on a team of people to represent your account. Or, you can use an Instagram bot.
While Instagram bots are helpful in building up a mass amount of growth quickly, they can also run you into trouble as they often are in violation of Instagram’s terms and conditions around third-party usage. Let’s take a look at one and see whether it’s worth using for your Instagram.
What is Gram Growth?
GramGrowth is your quintessential Instagram bot.
It claims to grow your account with real followers by engaging people based on information you provide them, like hashtags and your target audience. The types of engagement that they perform include commenting and direct messaging.
It’s hard for a bot not to get noticed by Instagram – a lot of them can make your account look spammy. Gramgrowth claims to be one of the most affordable bots available, which can be attractive if you have a limited budget. Let’s take a look at Gramgrowth and see if it’s worth using.
A Review of Gramgrowth
Let’s begin by looking at the positives
- Secure Site: fortunately, Gram Growths site is https secure. This means that you don’t have to worry about relinquishing any personal information or compromising your computer by being on their website.
- Visible Prices: GramGrowth is transparent about their pricing information. This means that you don’t have to worry about being stung with hidden costs as you go along. What you see is what you get with their pricing.
Now, let’s take a look at the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: there is no active FAQ and help page. This is unfortunate as it shows that they are prepared to take your money for their services, but not as ready to back their services up. There’s no clear way for you to connect with them directly should something go wrong.
- 24/7 Help: if they don’t have a present FAQ page, they certainly don’t have 24/7 help. Another disadvantage if your account is in trouble after hours and you need to get in touch with someone about it.
- Email Form: they haven’t provided you with an email form to fill out with your details, which makes you wonder at their legitimacy.
- Real Reviews: there are no real reviews present on their website. What’s more, because this is a relatively new bot on the scene, there’s next to no information about them anywhere else on the internet. Very little is known about them and their services.
- Verified Payment: they don’t provide an authenticated payment service for when you go to pay. This might be the most significant red flag of all. You should never give out personal details like your credit card number on a site that doesn’t have verified payment gateways.
Gram Growth Alternatives & How it Compares
Is GramGrowth a Scam? Is GramGrowth Safe?
It would appear that Gram Growth is not a safe bot to give your money to.
Unfortunately, there are too many red flags that pop up as we have gone through the requirements that all bot companies should provide. It’s better not to compromise the security of your bank details or computer by testing out a bot that has little to no information about it on the internet.
They have even gone out of their way to try and tarnish their competitors on their own website. A poor marketing move.
Best to avoid this bot entirely and find something that’s going to back up their services a bit more.
Another thing to observe when looking at Gram Growth is their name.
This is the first and biggest indicator of this being a dodgy bot. Instagram has strict copyright laws around both “Insta” and “Gram“ which means that any other company that’s wanting to use either cannot without facing legal action. Gram Growth is clearly in violation of this.
GramGrowth Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021