2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s hard to tell if Instagram is making it easier or harder to promote your brand on their platform and make the most of the exposure.
When one feature is brought out, another is taken away, so it’s a fickle game.
This is why it’s good to outsource your engagement – that way; you know that you’re getting the work done without there being any risk of the rules changing on you. But not all outsourcing is good and should be used.
Let’s review one of these companies.
What is Gram Multitool?
Gram Multitool says a lot about what they do in their name.
They are, literally, an Instagram multitool – this means that they can perform whatever task you require, from interacting with potential followers to scheduling your posts for you.
However, they are your typical Instagram bot which runs some risks, so it’s best to approach this kind of software with caution. They claim that their number one priority is safety. They show this by mimicking the Instagram app perfectly, which means Instagram (hopefully) can’t detect that you’re using a bot.
This means your risk of using it and getting caught is low, but there’s still a risk.
A Review of Gram Multitool
First, we’ll run through the positives
- Secure Site: Gram Multitool has passed the first test of owning and operating an online business through a website – having a secure https site. This gives you a higher level of merit with your clients and allows you to store information on your website where it will be safe.
- Visible Prices: while their price list isn’t extensive by any means, it’s certainly available to see online before you sign up for anything. Because it’s only one price package, however, there’s doubt around whether you’ll be stung in the future by hidden costs.
Now, we’ll run through the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: while Gram Multitool does have a ‘how does it work’ section on their landing page, there’s nowhere that you can click through to an FAQ and help page that will answer any questions you have before you sign up.
- 24/7 Customer Support: you might have guessed that if Gram Multitool doesn’t even have an FAQ and help page, they certainly don’t have 24/7 customer support. This is quite a downside – if the software breaks down on you and you’re unable to use it, you won’t be able to get in touch with them urgently.
- Real Reviews: there don’t seem to be any real reviews on Gram Multitool’s website. In fact, there don’t seem to be any reviews at all. This means that you have to look elsewhere online for anything about anybody’s experience with them, which means more work for you.
- Verified Payment Gateways: while Gram Multitool has made an effort to https secure their website, they haven’t bothered to verify their payment gateways. This is an important level of security to have on a functioning website.
Is Gram Multitool a Scam? Is Gram Multitool Safe?
In summary, we don’t believe that Gram Multitool is a good piece of software to use in conjunction with your Instagram page.
While it does have features like a secure site and visible prices, it doesn’t have many other aspects that make up a trustworthy online company when performing a service using the software. We have found other negative experiences here and here.
We recommend that you stay away from this company and look for better options elsewhere.
Gram Multitool Alternatives & How it Compares
We also thought we would take this opportunity to point out another way that Gram Multitool isn’t safe.
Instagram has strict copyright laws around both “gram” and “insta”, which means that this company is in violation of these based on their name.
Better not to associate with a company that’s prepared to infringe on copyright laws, especially when it’s related directly to Instagram itself.
Gram MultiTool Discount Coupon / Code