In the world of Instagram, you’ve got two choices. You can either choose to go the manual route, and do everything yourself, or you can choose to go the outsourcing route, and get help with your Instagram engagement from a third party.
If you’re used to doing everything by yourself, then the concept of getting help from an industry professional who wants to take over certain aspects of your engagement might seem foreign, and potentially uncomfortable. However, this is how most people are growing their Instagram’s these days, and the good news is that there are a lot of companies out there that can help you.
However, there are also a lot of companies out there that can scam you, which is why we have reviewed one below. Let’s review Goldstar Social and decide if you should use them or not.
Goldstar Social Review
Goldstar Social says that they can help their clients increase their Instagram likes, views, and followers. They have different categories for different features, and can help you not only with followers, but with everything else. We have a feeling that they’re a scam.
What is Goldstar Social?
Goldstar Social has a very simple process that its clients need to follow, which includes choosing a package that suits your needs the best, including your details, and then watching as they boost your account.
They say that they provide their clients with high-quality followers that come from locations all around the world, and they promise that they also have fast delivery, as well as 24-hour support. 100 Instagram followers that can be delivered within 24 hours is going to cost you just $3, which might seem too good to be true.
We are here to tell you that it is. These guys are most likely just selling their clients fake engagement, which is ultimately going to do nothing but ruin your Instagram reputation. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Goldstar Social
- Secure Site: One of the most basic levels of security when it comes to running an online service is being able to secure your website with HTTPS. It benefits not only you, but it benefits the website as well, because it means that they are able to rank higher on Google, and you have a higher chance of finding them when you search for a company like this. It also means that you can share personal information on their site, and you don’t have to worry about it being hacked. Of course, this sounds like a really good thing, but honestly the majority of sites out there have this kind of security measure in place.
- Visible Pricing: Goldstar Social have remembered to include price points on their home page, and again we are a little torn with this one, because we like that they have included their price points, so that you don’t get stung with hidden costs further down the track, but we don’t really like the fact that they have put them on their home page. We think that they need to create a separate web page altogether for their price points, so that you can get to know them slowly, and find the page that has their pricing. The most expensive price point is $155 for 20,000 Instagram followers.
- FAQ and Help Page: Goldstar Social definitely has a little bit of information on their homepage and other web pages about how they work as a company, but we couldn’t find an FAQ section anywhere to speak of. Again, this is one of those features that is relatively important, because the more you know about a company before you commit to working with them, the less likely they are going to screw you over at some point. It also increases your confidence in them and increases the likelihood that you will end up registering for them.
- Real Reviews: Goldstar Social definitely doesn’t have any genuine reviews on their website to speak of, and they probably put this down to the fact that they are relatively new to the industry. However, we put this down to the fact that they are providing their clients with low-quality engagement, that doesn’t garner any positive reviews. At some point in the future, they might pay someone to say good things about their features, but at this point it’s pretty obvious to us that they are struggling to get good feedback from their clients because nobody has had a good experience with them.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Goldstar Social claims to have been verified by PayPal, which is definitely a good thing. However, we aren’t 100% sure that they have a secured payment gateway on their website, where you can share personal information like your credit card details without risking them being stolen. With ongoing services like this, it is always nice to find those that have multiple ways for you to pay, including PayPal, which is the safest way to pay on the Internet, but if they can’t put basic security measurements onto their website when it comes to paying on it, then you definitely need to avoid them.
Goldstar Social Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Goldstar Social.
Is Goldstar Social Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
The thing about Goldstar Social Is that they have put a decent amount of effort into their website, so the bright lights might distract you in the beginning.
However, if you dig a little deeper, you will soon realize that these guys are nothing more than just another generic company that wants to sell clients low-quality Instagram engagement that has a low retention rate and isn’t going to do anything for your Instagram reputation.
If you want to look after your Instagram credibility, and make sure that nothing compromises it, then you definitely need to avoid working with companies like this, that are only thinking about themselves at the end of the day.
Goldstar Social Discount Coupon / Code