2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Gold Nitro has closed down completely. Here are the alternatives for you to consider.
Top Gold Nitro Alternatives
There’s a bunch of ways to advertise your business online these days – in fact, if you’re not marketing your business online, then what are you doing?
Because there are millions of people using the internet regularly, there’s a good chance that you’ve pick up some clientele if you decide to put your business out there.
Marketing on social media isn’t the easiest, however. There are some outsourcing companies who can do a great job at helping you with it. Let’s review one of them.
What is Gold Nitro?
Gold Nitro is a third-party Instagram marketing company.
They specialize in automatically conducting your engagement for you around the clock so you can sit back, relax and know that the job is being done for you. However, there is a red flag that comes up immediately with this company. There’s a good chance that the ‘work’ they do around your Instagram account is nothing more than engagement automated by an Instagram bot.
While this isn’t the worst way to conduct your engagement, it could get you in the red zone with Instagram – not to mention that they’re trying to hide this reality. Let’s review them.
A Review of Gold Nitro
We’ll get started with the positives:
- Secure Site: Gold Nitro has made sure to tick one of the first and most important boxes off on the list – a secure https site. This means that they care about any information that’s stored on their website, whether it’s theirs or the clients. It also means that you will find them easier because they will rank on Google.
- Visible Pricing: Gold Nitro has a separate page that showcases their prices, which is what we like to see. However, we’re a little surprised to find that they only have two different price points. While this isn’t against any rules, it definitely limits them and makes us wonder if they’re just a bit too simple to be a reputable company.
- FAQ and Help Page: this company has made sure to include an FAQ and help page – another critical thing to tick off the list. This way, you can find out a bit more about them before you commit to anything, especially if you have any specific queries that you may be able to find here.
Now, let’s take a look at the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Support: while Gold Nitro have put a reasonable amount of effort into their FAQ page, they certainly haven’t put any time or money into hiring a customer support team who can help you whenever you need it. This could land you in trouble if you need their assistance and you have to wait a number of business days to hear back from them.
- Real Reviews: this one is somewhat comical, but also deceitful at the same time. Yes, Gold Nitro have reviews featured on their website. However, it is pretty clear to us that these are falsified and not genuine at all. They’re long and rambling and signed with ambiguous names who could belong to anybody. They’re certainly not associated with real Instagram pages as testimony.
- Email and Phone Form: typically, a company like this wants to figure out the fastest way to get your money and then never contact you again. This is why Gold Nitro hasn’t bothered to include a phone and email form – it’s a level of accountability that a business would have if they’re planning on sticking around for a while and caring about their customers.
Is Gold Nitro a Scam? Is Gold Nitro Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t believe that Gold Nitro is safe to use.
While they haven’t bothered to include some important safety and accountability features on their website, they’re also doing a terrible job at hiding the fact that they’re nothing more than your everyday Instagram bot. It’s the deception that annoys us the most – being a bot isn’t really all that bad, and we would caution you to proceed at your own risk.
However, because they’ve tried to cover this part up, we don’t believe that they’re trustworthy. Try looking elsewhere for your Instagram engagement.
In user reviews, you can see on TrustAdvisor that they are doing very poorly. On TrustPilot they are doing very well – but if you look at the first page of reviews on there you can see that they are positive but low quality and most likely fake – if you go to the second page you can see the real reviews about them are negative. This does make you wonder about their business practices as a whole.
Gold Nitro Alternatives & How it Compares
Gold Nitro Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Skweezer Alternatives & Why It Shutdown - October 23, 2020
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020