Instagram is full of surprises, but this doesn’t mean that every surprise is a good one. The latest feature that has been implemented for a couple of years at this point is Instagram’s algorithm, which they use to determine who to prioritize when it comes to content, and who to leave behind.
It is definitely a cutthroat landscape, and it means that the level of competition is like anything else seen before, no matter what industry you fall into. This is why so many individuals these days are choosing to rely on a third-party source for help with their Instagram engagement.
Let’s review GetInsta, and decide whether they are a good fit for you or not.
GetInsta is the type of service for Instagram that claims to not only help you with Instagram followers and likes but says that you can also get some of them for free. While this is all well and good, we are wary of companies that offer free engagement.
What is GetInsta?
Get Insta honestly looks like a dream come true for many people who are trying to get ahead in the Instagram game. They say they can help their clients get free Instagram followers and likes, and you don’t even need to fill out a survey to benefit from these. You also don’t need to share your password, so there is no risk to your reputation or personal details, and they ultimately say they are 100% safe and real.
However, we have been in the business of reviewing companies like these for a while now, and we know what to look for when it comes to a company that isn’t all that it seems. They even require their users to download an app, which automatically increases the risk of viruses on your computer. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of GetInsta
- Secure Site: Easy GetInsta has of course secured their website with HTTPS, and this should come as no surprise to you if you have spent a little bit of time in the social media marketing industry. The thing is, the majority of sites out there right now will have this security measure in place, because not only is it inexpensive to obtain, but it also means that they get to rank better in Google. It also means that if you share any details on their site, you can feel confident that your information is safe from being stolen. The bottom line is that it doesn’t indicate whether this company is legit or not.
- Visible Pricing: GetInsta does have visible prices on their website, but we are a little bit miffed that they have put them on their home page. What’s really strange about their pricing is that they say that for just $0.99 a day, you can get daily engagement on your Instagram profile. They say that this subscription lasts for however long you want it to, starting with 30 days, and you can also adjust how much engagement you get, with the minimum being 50 followers a day. This screams fake engagement.
- FAQ and Help Page: As far as we can tell, Easy GetInsta does have an FAQ section on their website, which is on another page aside from their homepage. This does earn some points from us, but to be honest we think it could be a little bit more comprehensive. We actually think that the information on their website is a little bit confusing, and over-the-top for a company that is just trying to sell engagement to clients for Instagram.
- Real Reviews: GetInsta does appear to have reviews on their website, but we definitely don’t feel confident that they are real. In fact, we could actually only find one review on their website, hidden below a lot of information and filler words on their home page. The review didn’t even have a name associated with it; it was just generic information about an experience that we feel pretty sure has been made up. Companies that don’t offer their clients an authentic service won’t be able to provide them with positive feedback from existing clients, so take this is as a pretty big red flag.
- Secure Payments: Easy GetInsta does appear to have quite a few different payment methods for you to choose from, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that they are safe for you to pay through. We think that they are opting for alternative payment methods like PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay because they haven’t got the time and effort to secure their payment gateways on their website. Of course, if you are going to be prepared to part with credit card information, you will want to make sure that the service and site that you are working with is safe. Unless you want to go through PayPal, we don’t suggest that you part with your personal information through this website.
Top GetInsta Alternatives
Is GetInsta Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
While they might have a lot of information on their website about how they work, and what their services entail, at the end of the day it is more about the quality of their features, which we think is low. We also obviously don’t like the fact that they are offering their clients free engagement, because we don’t think that there is such thing as a free lunch.
We think that to obtain that free engagement, you need to download an app, which whether on your smartphone or desktop, runs the risk of letting a virus through. We just don’t think it’s worth the risk.