2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Engagement on Instagram is easier said than done.
While your influencers may make it look like a walk in the park, the behind the scenes is a lot harder than you may expect. When you start at the bottom, there’s a lot of work ahead to build up that engagement.
Having a business Instagram page can help you get exposure, but you’ve got to indulge the community that Instagram is.
There are some great third-party companies who can help you with this. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is Get Plus Followers?
Get Plus Followers is a third-party Instagram marketing company.
They’re so confident in their services, in fact, that they guarantee a 50% refund if it doesn’t work for you.
Our initial impression of this company is that they are selling fake followers or using a bot do to their work – although they say on their site that they’re not doing either of these things.
They offer price points that will bill you monthly, and for this subscription, you receive monthly followers, along with a couple of other engagement features that often come with something like this. Let’s review them.
A Review of Get Plus Followers
First, we’ve covered the positives:
- Secure Site: it’s always nice to see that a company like Get Plus Followers has bothered to secure their website with an https URL. This means that the information you share with them will be protected from theft and they rank better in Google.
- Visible Pricing: pricing is one of the most important things to have on display when you’re operating a company like this. It tells the potential client that you care about being honest with them from the get-go, and you plan on continuing to be honest with them even when they sign up. Like we’ve already mentioned, their services are billed monthly and offer a specific number of followers.
- Real Reviews: this is another surprise to us – typically companies like this don’t have genuine reviews. However, they have a link to Yelp where a number of people have left positive reviews – along with their real names and Instagram accounts. While these reviews can potentially be fake, they also may be genuine.
Now, let’s cover the negative features:
- FAQ and Help Page: despite other indications that they are prepared to be available to their customers when you need it, they haven’t bothered to include an FAQ and help page anywhere on their site. This is disappointing – it means that you have to research them online separately, costing you more time.
- 24/7 Support: this is another feature which they have claimed to have, but we couldn’t find anywhere. While they have a chat box in the bottom right-hand corner where you can send a message, it certainly isn’t online 24/7. This means that if you’re in trouble, you’ll need to wait to hear back from them.
- Email and Phone Form: like many of these companies, Get Plus Followers is mainly interested in getting your money. This means that they won’t ask you for your email and phone number, an important level of accountability which allows them to keep consistent and open communication with you.
Is Get Plus Followers a Scam? Is Get Plus Followers Safe?
We don’t believe that Get Plus Followers is safe to use.
While they have made an attempt to get their website looking credible, unfortunately, they haven’t done enough for us to feel confident in committing to a service from them.
They are just missing too many of the essential features that will keep you safe while affiliated with them.
We recommend finding someone else to help you with your Instagram engagement.
Get Plus Followers Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Get Plus Followers.
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|