2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There’s a lot to be said for the Instagram platform these days. Especially if you’re conducting your business from Instagram and using it for great exposure, you couldn’t really go wrong. There are thousands of potential clients on Instagram who are guaranteed to love your service or product – but how do you find them? Engagement. Engagement can be boring and tedious, which is why you employ a third-party company. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Get More Fans Quickly?
Get More Fans Quickly says that they are a social media marketing management company that have compiled different strategic packages to help you with your engagement.
When you read between the lines, however, you’ll discover that they’re actually just using automated software to provide your Instagram with followers and likes. While automated engagement isn’t all bad, it’s not recommended exactly because it can get your account banned. What’s more, the likes and follows you get through Get More Fans Quickly are most likely fake.
Let’s give them a review and decide whether you should affiliate with them or not.
A Review of Get More Fans Quickly
First, we’ll talk about the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleasantly surprised to see that Get More Fans Quickly has a secure https site. This is unusual with these types of companies – either they’re not around long enough, or they don’t care about their site’s security. Having a secure https site means that your information will be protected if you share it.
- Email and Phone Form: we believe that Get More Fans Quickly includes an email and phone form in their sign-up process. This is another integral part of running a business like this – it keeps them nice and accountable to the customer.
Now, let’s look at the negatives:
- Visible Prices: what’s interesting about Get More Fans Quickly is that they show their different packages and provide a comprehensive description for each one – but they don’t show the prices. They simply have a button you can click on that says ‘more details.’ This isn’t a great way to do business – customers don’t feel too confident when they can’t even know the price of a service before they invest in it.
- FAQ and Help Page: Get More Fans Quickly are rapidly losing our vote. They don’t even seem to have an FAQ page anywhere where they answer basic questions about how they conduct business. They do have a small amount of information about how their ‘strategies’ work – but this isn’t enough for a potential customer to feel comfortable about committing to anything.
- 24/7 Support: if Get More Fans Quickly can’t even have an additional FAQ and help page, they’re not going to bother employing a customer service team that’s available anytime to help you with queries and technical issues.
- Real Reviews: we’re not surprised that a company like Get More Fans Quickly doesn’t have genuine reviews anywhere. They haven’t put enough effort into their website and business to warrant stellar reviews, so it’s probably better that they just don’t have any showing – good or bad.
Is Get More Fans Quickly a Scam? Is Get More Fans Quickly Safe?
The biggest thing that we didn’t like is that Get More Fans Quickly claims to be a marketing campaigner, yet they’re nothing more than another Instagram bot. Again, while we aren’t completely against bots, we do strongly advise caution when using them and don’t like the fact that Get More Fans Quickly hasn’t been honest about this.
To conclude, we don’t think Get More Fans Quickly is safe to use with your Instagram and recommend you look elsewhere.
Get More Fans Quickly Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Get More Fans Quickly on our list of automation tools and growth services.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021