2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s important to remember that when you put your business and brand on Instagram, there’s more to it than just sitting back and watching the followers come to you.
You’ve got to engage, and you’ve got to promote.
Instagram is a community that relies on engagement between people and their pages and if you can’t find the time to do it yourself, you need to get someone else to do it.
There are a lot of companies out there that will do this for you, and some are better than others.
Let’s check one out.
What is Gaininsta?
Gaininsta is an Instagram automation service that provides Instagram growth and promotion through a bot.
They claim that the engagement is organic and they only aim their marketing software at people they think are going to be interested in your account.
Gaininsta says that their growth managers do all the work for you which means that you don’t have to download anything or worry about managing your account with them yourself.
They focus on targeting audiences that you suggest and direct messaging potential clients in the hopes that they check your brand out.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Gaininsta
First, we’ll run through the positives
- Secure Site: Gaininsta passes the first test of company security by making sure that their website is https secure. This means that any personal information you share with them will be protected against spammers and people trying to steal identities.
- Visible Prices: on the website, you’ll find a page dedicated to Gaininsta’s two different packages. They are split between either weekly or monthly. The only real difference between these two points is the number of followers they promise you’ll get.
- Email and Phone form present: when you go to sign up with either of these price points, you’ll be asked to fill out an email and phone form. This is another level of accountability that helps with their credibility.
- FAQ and Help Page: Gaininsta has an FAQ and help page that lays out everything that they’ve been asked before about their services. This is good because it means you don’t have to do too much extra research online to find out information about them.
Now let’s run through the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: while they do have a help page where you can flick them an email in case of any issues, they don’t have a 24/7 support page where you can access assistance from them whenever you need it.
- Real Reviews: while they do have reviews present on their website, they don’t appear to be completely genuine. The names associated with each review don’t seem to be completely authentic, and the photos are also quite vague and ambiguous.
Is Gaininsta a Scam? Is Gaininsta Safe?
In summary, we would conclude that Gaininsta is best avoided and is not safe to use with your Instagram.
While Gaininsta claims to be a marketing service that provides your page with organic growth, they aren’t anything better than your generic Instagram bot.
This means that you would be paying way too much for something that you could find at a better price point elsewhere, so it’s best to find that and go with a company where what you see is what you get.
Gaininsta Alternatives & How it Compares
Gaininsta Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021