For many of you out there, Instagram is the final frontier. This means that if you can conquer Instagram and become pretty famous, then you can do the same on any other social media platform.
However, it’s easier said than done, and there are hundreds, if not thousands of people trying to do the same thing, which doesn’t make it easy.
This is why there’s now a booming industry of companies that claim to be able to help their clients make it big on the gram.
Not all of them live up to the hype, though.
Let’s review Foost and decide whether they should be trusted with your Instagram growth or not.
Foost is an Instagram growth company that makes a disclaimer before they allow any potential clients to enter their website.
This disclaimer explains that they don’t associate or sell fake engagement or social media activity.
While this is promising, it could be disingenuous.
What is Foost?
So, as we explained above, Foost is a company that can help you grow your Instagram account, and they claim that everything they do is above board and kosher.
In fact, they get everyone who comes to visit their website to state that they understand their policies around using fake engagement – which is zero tolerance.
They’re only interested in providing their clients with real, active users, which, of course, is going to be very appealing.
Again, they reiterate this on their homepage, saying that they don’t use an Instagram bot to help their clients.
They also offer precise targeting and high-quality traffic that is more than likely to follow you once they’ve seen your content.
We’ve got to approach a company like this with caution because most of the time, if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
They also claim to offer around the clock customer support, which, if correct, can be a big help.
A Review of Foost
- Visible pricing: not only do Foost have their prices visible, but they have them on their homepage, which isn’t something we’re totally on board with. However, we do have to say that they are pretty affordable for what they are – although it looks like they’re having a sale right now, which will help. They have three different prices that begin at $9 and go up to $19.
- Secure site: we’re almost shocked to see that Foost hasn’t secured their website. All that talk above about how they don’t associate with fake engagement etc. and they can’t even secure their website? This usually means that they don’t plan on being around for too long, and they aren’t that concerned about their client’s privacy and safety.
- FAQ page: couldn’t find an FAQ page anywhere to speak on, so if you opt for these guys, you just have to trust that their features are worthwhile. It’s helpful to include an FAQ page because it lets you find out a lot more about what they offer, without having to get in touch with them manually.
- 24/7 support: this is another aspect of Foost that we’re a little bit skeptical of. Somewhere they do claim to offer around the clock support, but we doubt that this is true. They don’t have a chatbox on their website, so you can’t get in touch with them any other way than by email. This will probably be a slow process, so definitely not a quick turnaround for support.
- Real reviews: we couldn’t find anywhere anything about real reviews from clients who have loved their services, which is another red flag. Most of the time, companies with good reputations will offer real reviews by existing customers who have benefited from being with them.
Is Foost Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
So, at the end of the day, we have no choice but to say that Foost is definitely not safe to use, despite what they say about not using fake engagement.
We appreciate the effort that they have made to offer peace of mind for their clients, but they lack too much on their website to be taken seriously.
We don’t recommend that you share any of your information on a website that’s not secure – otherwise, it could end up getting hacked.
Foost Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Foost.
Foost Discount Coupon / Code