Being able to grow your Instagram account to a point where you don’t even have to try is something that is desired by many.
However, if you’ve been in the game for a little while at this point, you will definitely know that it is easier said than done.
In fact, most people these days struggle with the concept of growing their Instagram profile, beyond just creating content for it.
This is why a lot of people choose to outsource their Instagram growth, to a company that they believe is going to be able to help them.
The trouble is, there are plenty of companies in this industry that don’t have your best interests at heart. Let’s review Flock Social, and decide if you can trust them or not.
Flock Social Review
Flock Social or Flocksocial, is a growth service that claims to have a high retention rate and is loyal to their customers. They say on their website that they help their clients with zero bots, spam, and not a single fake follower. However, we think that they aren’t as good as they seem.
What is Flock Social?
Flock Social also claim that they can help their clients with a really high retention rate, and they boast positive reviews over on Trustpilot. However, again we suspect that these reviews are fake, or they have paid someone to write positive things about their features.
We also don’t think that they can follow through on their retention rate, because they claim it to be as high as 90%, which is almost unrealistic. With all of this information in mind, let’s give them a thorough review, and determine whether they are worth your time or not.
- Secure Site: Flock Social knows that it’s not going to get very far without securing its website with HTTPS. Of course, this would have been an initial expense for them in the beginning, but they know that most people aren’t even going to consider visiting their website if they haven’t done this properly. We wish that we could say this determines them to be a reputable company, but it doesn’t. The majority of websites these days have included this feature as a part of their security measures, so it doesn’t really say a lot. However, it is good if you are planning on sharing information on this site.
- Visible Pricing: Flock Social’s pricing is visible, and as far as we can tell, it looks like they’ve got two different price points to choose from. The first is called ‘Instagram rising star’, and it is going to cost you $49 a month. You can cancel it at any time. The second is called ‘Instagram as a business’, and this is going to cost you $99 a month, which you can cancel anytime. We consider these prices to be middle of the road, which makes it difficult to determine whether they are reflective of quality features or not.
- FAQ and Help Page: Yes, Flock Social has remembered to include an FAQ and help page on their website, which of course is another aspect that is really important if you are an ongoing service. The more you can learn about the service before you commit to anything, the better off you’ll be, because you will be feeling confident that you know everything there is to know about them, and don’t have to worry about any nasty surprises further down the track. One thing that we will say here is that we believe this section could be a little more comprehensive.
- Real Reviews: Unfortunately, we don’t think that the reviews on Flock Social’s website are real and genuine, and you definitely shouldn’t take them at face value. Additionally, we don’t think that their reviews over on Trustpilot are genuine either. Remember, we have our suspicions that this is a company that has been redone ever since it was banned by Instagram, so there is a really good chance that they have taken the reviews that their old company got and associated them with their new service.
- Accountability Form: When you are an ongoing service offering your clients features that they are going to use for a long time to come, you need to get them to fill out a form in the beginning, where they give you a little bit of information about them. This is so you can keep it on file and get in touch with them directly really quickly if you have any updates to share with them. We couldn’t see anything like this with Flock Social.
- Secure Payments: Flock Social might have you believe that every aspect of their website is secured, but we don’t think they have robust security measurements in place for their payment gateways. As a result, we don’t suggest that you share any personal details, and definitely don’t pay for one of their services with your credit card.
Top Flock Social Alternatives
Is Flock Social Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
Flock Social claim that they currently manage more than 5000 accounts, however, there is no evidence of this. The other thing that is suspicious to us is that when you launch a new company, it typically takes years to reach this kind of level of social media management with your clients.
At the end of the day, these guys are just too dishonest for us to trust anything that they say, or anything that they offer, and we obviously do not like the fact that they used to be Stim Social.
This indicates that they are relaunching after being banned and are most likely just offering their clients the same services. Avoid if you can!
Flock Social User Reviews
Here are some reviews we found for Flock Social on Trustpilot. There is also a user reviews section at the end of this article for you to check out.
Flock Social is a growth service that claims to have a high retention rate and is loyal to their customers. They say on their website that they help their clients with zero bots, spam, and not a single fake follower. However, we think that they aren’t as good as they seem.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have you had an experience with Flock Social? Please leave your rating and review below 👇