2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Social media is clearly the way to get your brand in front of people’s faces these days.
Everyone’s on it, which means you’ve got the perfect audience just waiting to discover you. However, expectation doesn’t always fit reality. Reality often looks like having to sit around and do a lot of engaging with existing fans.
However, if you choose to outsource this, you don’t have to worry about the burden just being on you.
While there are some great companies out there, there are also some average ones too. Let’s give one a review.
What is Flat Rate Social Media?
Apart from being a mouthful to say, Flat Rate Social Media is also a company that can help you grow your Instagram engagement.
They say that they are a digital agency partner who can provide you with top quality engagement so that you can have your brand better seen online.
While we don’t doubt that this is true, our suspicions are that they are nothing more than a generic Instagram bot. Be wary of bot companies – they will put your Instagram at risk of being shut down. Let’s review them.
A Review of Flat Rate Social Media
We’re going to begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleasantly surprised to see that Flat Rate Social Media have decided to https secure their website. While this isn’t too rare these days, it’s also a great step in the right direction and a good foot to start out on, so we’re feeling hopeful at this point. This feature helps them to find you on Google.
- Visible Pricing: we ummed and ahhed about putting this feature on the positive list because it’s hardly positive. While they included their price points on a different webpage, unfortunately, they have decided to be long-winded about each price point description. We had to scroll down quite a bit to get to the bottom where the prices are supposed to be, and even then they only showed one price point for one service – the rest you had to contact them about. We don’t like how they’ve done this.
- FAQ and Help Page: they do have an FAQ and help page, which definitely gives them a bit of credit. It’s essential for all companies like this to feature an FAQ page – this ensures that their customers can feel confident about their services before they commit to anything. The more you know about a company before you commit, the more likely you’re going to want to hang around.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Support: while they have included an FAQ page, this is as far as they’re prepared to go for their customers. We can’t see anywhere that implies they’ve got a customer service team who can help you whenever you need it. This is an important feature to have.
- Email and Phone Form: this level of accountability shows the customer that you plan on being around for a while, as opposed to taking the money and running. It also means that you can collect information about your clients on your database and have open communication with them about changes and updates.
- Real Reviews: Flat Rate Social Media are only too happy to talk about themselves, but when it comes to other people talking about them, they lack a little bit. We couldn’t seem to come across anything that implies they’ve found real clients who can say good things about them.
- Verified Payment Gateway: again, this is another indication of how long a company is hoping to be around. If you want to stick it out and grow a loyal customer base, you’ll pay the money to secure your payment system. This way, people can share their credit card information without it being stolen.
Is Flat Rate Social a Scam? Is Flat Rate Social Safe?
At the end of the day, Flat Rate Social Media has made a significant effort to make you feel like you are informed about their products. In fact, we would consider this to be slightly unnecessary, but everyone is different.
All in all, we don’t think that they’re a safe company to work with because they are just another bot. You can find these everywhere, and you don’t need to spend lots of money on them. Plus, your Instagram will thank you for not using one.
Flat Rate Social Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Flat Rate Social.
Flat Rate Social Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- SocialMeep Review & Better Alternatives - October 29, 2020
- 32 Low Cost Business Ideas for New York City, NY, USA - October 26, 2020
- Skweezer Alternatives & Why It Shutdown - October 23, 2020