2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you have an Instagram account, you probably want to market it.
You can do this yourself and manually put the time and effort in each day to get the word out there. However, this way can be time-consuming and cost other aspects of your business.
Bringing in a third party to help with this part of your Instagram can be beneficial and take some of the load off you. Engagement and promotion of Instagram can get tedious.
Let’s review the third party and check out what if has to offer.
What is Firing Table?
Firing Table is one of your quintessential Instagram bots.
It has all of the basic features a typical bot would come with, with bonus features as well. It advertises the basic features as being free with a paid upgrade required to get access to the bonus features.
FiringTable says that its software works 24/7 on your account setting and executing all the typical bot tasks. Their fees are charged monthly and are relatively inexpensive when compared with other bots in the Instagram automation market.
They even have evidence on their website that alleges they’re a lot cheaper than their competitors.
Let’s give Firing Table a review.
A Review of Firing Table
First, we’ll go over the positives
- Secure Site: Firing Table does offer a secure site to scroll through and eventually sign up on. This is important if you’re running a business online – it prevents scammers and hackers coming through and taking clients information.
- Visible Prices: Firing Table is clear about all their fees. In fact, it seems as if they only have one service – apart from the free feature where you can get the most basic tools. This keeps it simple and lowers your risk of being stung by hidden costs once you’ve committed to the paid bonus features.
- Verified Payment Gateways: when you do decide to make the most of the bonus features and commit to a monthly payment, they’ll ask for your credit card information with their authenticated payment gateway. This is an added layer of security.
Now, let’s run through the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: while Firing Table does have a page where you can email through a query, and they’ll get back to you, unfortunately, they don’t have any FAQ’s anywhere to answer your questions.
- 24/7 Customer Service: based on the knowledge that they don’t have an FAQ page, you can probably already guess that they don’t have 24/7 customer support. This is important – if something goes wrong with their software and they’re not around to help, you could be in trouble.
- Real Reviews: they certainly have reviews that are available to read on their website, and they seem to go in-depth. However, they don’t have verified names attached to any of them that you could look up and confirm the authenticity. They are generic first names with last name initials, suggesting that the reviews aren’t real.
Is Firing Table a Scam? Is Firing Table Safe?
Overall, we recommend not associating your account with Firing Table. Because it’s an automated bot, chances are that its growth and engagement isn’t organic which means that it’s not safe to use.
You also have to be careful when using bots – they can potentially get your account banned if Instagram is vigilant enough. One review online alleges that their bot offered terrible results and that they were terrible with communication. Even when they asked for the subscription to be cancelled, they kept being charged for it.
We found some other reviews here. If you find any others, please leave a link in the comments section.
It sounds as if this kind of experience is enough to put anyone else off giving it a try.
Best to stay away from this one.
Firing Table Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|
FiringTable Discount Coupon / Code