2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s the age of the internet and the age of Instagram.
This means that Instagram has now taken over Twitter in the number of monthly users, so it’s a big deal. If you’re a small business or a startup, there’s a good chance that much of your target demographic is on this platform. For this reason, you need to have an Instagram business page.
But how do you get yourself out there and noticed? There are a number of companies who offer outsourcing of your engagement. Let’s review one.
What is Feed Social?
Feed Social is an Instagram third-party marketing tool that helps online users with their engagement and ultimately enables them to grow their accounts.
While they have said all the right things on their website, there’s still a high chance that they’re using a bot to implement the service on your/their behalf. While bots aren’t the worst, they certainly aren’t the best, either, and you should approach them with caution.
We can’t completely recommend using, bots, but we also think that sometimes it can be a good idea. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Feed Social
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: Feed Social appear to be the type of company that wants to be around for the long run – which bodes well for both them and you. They have bothered to invest in securing their website with https, which means that your information will be safe. It also means that you’ll have an easier time finding them online through Google.
- Pricing: their pricing is available for you to access before you commit to anything, and it’s also representative of their intentions to be upfront and honest with their clients from the get-go. What we don’t love about this feature, however, is that they have placed their price points on their homepage, instead of making it a separate page.
- Real Reviews: this is one feature that genuinely surprised us because a lot of the time you’ve got companies like this who either falsify reviews or pay people for them. We can see here that they have short, concise reviews backed up by real Instagram accounts, which means that they’re most likely to be authentic.
Now, we’ll cover the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: the lack of this feature surprised us because they’ve put quite a bit of effort into other aspects of their website. Typically, a company like this should have an FAQ page where a potential customer can go and have their basic questions answered. Otherwise, you can feel a little bit like a fish out of water and unsure as to how they work.
- 24/7 Service: at this point, it doesn’t come as a surprise to us that Feed Social doesn’t have a customer help team who you can connect with outside of business hours. They haven’t put any effort into having an FAQ page, so why would they employ a customer service team to help you even further?
- Email and Phone Form: as well as not having a phone and email form that you fill out when you sign up for their service, they also don’t require any information from you when you test out their free trial. With businesses like this, it’s vital that they hold themselves accountable to the customer. The more information about you they have on file, the better they can assist you when things don’t go right.
- Payment Gateway: it doesn’t come as much as a surprise at this point to see that Feed Social haven’t bothered to authenticate their payment gateways. At this point, it’s imperative for us to recommend that you don’t share credit card information with them because it could be at risk of being hacked.
Is Feed Social a Scam? Is Feed Social Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t believe that Feed Social is a safe company to be affiliated with.
While they have made an impressive amount of effort on their website and appear to be user-friendly, when we delved further it became apparent that this wasn’t as great as we thought it was. At the end of the day, they’re just another Instagram bot, which means that you are at risk of getting your account suspended or banned by Instagram.
Feed Social Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Feed Social.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021
- Best Sites to Buy SoundCloud Plays, Followers, & Likes - January 12, 2021