You already know that if you need help with your Instagram growth, all you have to do is go to an outside company for help. There are plenty out there that claim to have some pretty cool features, but not all of them live up to the hype, unfortunately.
While there are quite a few companies that are great and have existing reputations, there is a small percentage that just exists to rip you off. Let’s review one that we’re not so sure about, and decide whether they’re good for you or not.
Fastlykke says that they are the number one Instagram growth company for clients that need everything sorted.
They claim to be a simple, straightforward service that can help with a variety of different needs. However, we have a small concern that they could be just another bot service.
What is Fastlykke?
Our review of Fastlykke reveals that they claim to offer their clients the best price, and a completey hassle-free order. They say that they have been in the business since 2009, which means that they know a fair bit about growing their client’s Instagram accounts.
They also say that they make sure each and every delivery is delivered on time, and they leave a lot of the choice in their client’s hands, so they don’t have to stress about their Instagram profile and how it’s doing in terms of growth. Of course, just like any other company out there, there’s a chance that Fastlykke is a bot, or is selling fake engagement.
A Review of Fastlykke
- Secure site: we appreciate that Fastlykke has remembered to include https with their website – it means that they care to an extent about their client’s security. However, we do have to point out at this juncture that most people include this these days, so it doesn’t really say too much about them.
- Visible pricing: they do have their prices visible and available for you to see before you commit to anything, but what we don’t like is that they have spread them randomly across their website, so you have to do a decent amount of digging to find what you’re looking for. We also think their prices are cheap, not affordable, which means low quality.
- FAQ page: underneath some of their pricing is an FAQ page, which you’ll either find helpful or not helpful, depending on your question.
- Real reviews: what’s interesting is that Fastlykke does claim to have worked with big brands before like Forbes, but when it all comes down to it, they don’t have any proof that this has occurred, and they don’t have any real reviews on their website. You would expect them to have good reviews if they have happy existing customers, right?
- Customer service: similar to their reviews, they say that they have good delivery and good quality, but they don’t really talk too much about customer support. We will say that they’ve got a chatbox on their homepage, but we’re not sure how reliable this is.
Fastlykke Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Fastlykke.
Is Fastlykke Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, the bottom line is that we think that Fastlykke isn’t safe to use. They might look okay, to begin with, but it quickly becomes evident if you do a little review of their website that they’re just a generic growth company that’s selling their client’s fake engagement.
This is because their engagement is really cheap, and they don’t need your password. They can also guarantee quick delivery – if the engagement was real, there would be a delay between the time that you placed your order, and when you got it. Definitely opt for something else, these guys can’t be trusted.
Fastlykke Discount Coupon / Code