FanBump Alternatives & Similar Services
Searching for a FanBump alternative?
Right now they aren’t accepting new clients, so here’s the best of the rest.
With Instagram as popular as it is, you’re probably familiar with the engagement struggle. It’s a daily issue, and it doesn’t seem to get any easier – the more you put into your Instagram engagement, the more you seem to have to do to just keep on top of it. You constantly have to be replying to comments and interacting with other people’s content just to have them look at your own.
This is why a lot of people are now outsourcing their engagement. There are plenty of companies that can do it – but we can’t recommend them all. Let’s review one and determine if they’re worth checking out or not.
What is FanBump?
FanBump says on their website that they can help you organically grow your Instagram followers, without the use of fake accounts or bots. They claim that they can link you up to tens of thousands of people who will most likely be interested in your content every month. They believe that they can help you get between 1000 and 3000 new followers every month – and what’s more, they’re the type that is going to engage with your content.
Fan Bump asks you to define your audience for them so they can get a good idea of what you’re looking for in your following. They will do this through an account manager who can use this information to only target people who are going to be interested in what you’re uploading. From here they then work hard to get their attention, through engaging with their content. Fan Bump believes that this is a tried and true method of growing your Instagram following and stand by it. They love the idea of being able to do the engagement part for you so that you focus on other tasks. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Fan Bump
We’ll start out with the positives:
- Secure Site: it used to be easy to determine whether a company was legitimate or not through this security measure – if they hadn’t bothered to get it, then you knew that they weren’t in it for the long haul. However, these days it seems as if everyone has made sure to cover this feature, so it’s a lot more difficult to know whether they’re genuine or not. Despite this, we are pleased to pick up on this feature and commend Fan Bump for making an effort to include it.
- FAQ and Help Page: Fan Bump has included an FAQ section on their website – and while it’s not a separate page, it does appear to be comprehensive. A lot of these companies try to make it short and sweet when including FAQs on their website, but it appears that Fan Bump has taken the time to really answer these common questions so that you can get a detailed idea of what they have on offer.
- Visible Pricing: again, while Fan Bump hasn’t made a completely new page for their price points, we do appreciate the detail that they’ve put into them. It’s important to get a good idea of what companies like this are charging when it comes to their services, so we’re pleased to see that you can view their prices before you commit to anything. They also have all of the features that come with each service laid out nice and clear, so you know exactly what you’re paying for with each price point. All price points are done monthly which is pretty standard in this industry – although there are other companies out there that charge weekly.
- 24/7 Customer Support: as far as we can tell, Fan Bump hold customer service in high regard which is good news for their customers. You don’t want to sign up for an Instagram engagement service that has bad customer support; otherwise, you’re going to find yourself getting frustrated over the lack of attention when you need it the most. Their chatbox in the bottom right-hand corner means that you can get in touch with them whenever it is convenient for you.
- Email and Phone Form: while we’ve covered important security features, we’re now on to one that is important when it comes to accountability. Companies like Fan Bump need to have this as a feature so that they can safely store your information on their online database – without it, they can’t be in communication with you when things change with their service.
- Real Reviews: we love that it didn’t take us long to find what appear to be real, genuine reviews on Fan Bump’s website. They have first names and last names associated with them, and they also have Instagram usernames as well, so you can go and look them up for yourself. This is a great testament to a company like this – if real people on Instagram have good things to say about them, then they must be worth giving a go.
- Verified Payment Gateway: this is possibly the most important security measure to include when asking people to pay for a service online. Without this, your customers can’t safely expect to enter credit card information without the risk of it being stolen. In fact, we don’t recommend you ever part with sensitive information like this if the company hasn’t got a verified system. This is definitely a sign that Fan Bump cares about its customers and wants to protect their information.
Is FanBump a Scam? Is FanBump Safe?
Ultimately, we believe that Fan Bump is safe to use. While there are some minor improvements we think they could make to their website, generally speaking, they have ticked all the boxes which is all we could hope for. It’s important to cover all of these features if you want to be taken seriously as an Instagram marketing company, and we believe that Fan Bump aim to build themselves a good reputation among existing and potential clients.
At the end of the day, we think that Fan Bump is the kind of service you ought to try out if you’re looking for real, effective Instagram growth.
FanBump Discount Coupon / Code