2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Social media marketing can be difficult if you don’t know what you are doing. This is why a lot of people these days are choosing to outsource a lot of their social media engagement to a third-party company that has been developed by professionals who know what you need to be successful.
However, this doesn’t mean that every time it is going to go well, and sometimes there is the risk of even getting taken advantage of. This is because there are both legit and scam sites out there, and it can be hard to know the difference between the two.
With this thought in mind, let’s review one company in particular, Famups, and decide where they sit when it comes to being a legitimate social media marketing company or not.
Famups says that they can help their clients boost their social media accounts with organic reach. They say that through them it takes a few minutes to establish a reputation in the market. This is a nice thought, but we suspect they are scam.
What is Famups?
Famups is a company claiming to be able to help with all of your social media marketing growth. They claim that they can help you not only with your Instagram growth, but with your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Spotify growth as well.
They say that they provide their clients with high-quality marketing for all aspects of their social media, so they can sit back, relax and focus on creating more content. While in theory this sounds nice, we think that they are using a bot to do this, which is going to put your accounts at risk of being suspended or banned.
Let’s review them to see what we ultimately think of them.
A Review of Famups
- Secure Site: Like many other companies in the social media marketing business these days, Famups has made sure to secure their website with HTTPS. This used to be a lot rarer back in the day, but now most companies that you visit through the Internet will have secured their website like this. It means that you can share personal information on there without it being exposed, and you can also find it easier through search engines because they will rank higher.
- Visible Pricing: Famups has included their pricing on their website. However, what concerns us is that their pricing and features don’t reflect their claim that they are a social media marketing growth service. They say that you can buy a set number of Instagram followers; for example, 500 for $7.00, which means that they are not only using a bot, but selling their clients fake engagement. It’s good that they have visible pricing, but not good about the context.
- FAQ and Help Page: Famups does have a little bit of information on their website about how to grow your social media profiles, but nowhere could we find an FAQ section that is going to help you learn more about how they work before you dive in. Of course, we believe this to be an essential feature, and don’t think you should be signing up for anything without it.
- Real Reviews: Famups does have reviews on their website, but we just don’t think they are genuine. They have generic names attached to them, and they don’t have the kind of detail that real reviews would include. This means that they are either paying someone to write them, or they are simply fake.
- Phone and Email Form: One important level of accountability with companies like this is having an email and phone form that their clients can fill out when they first sign up for their features. This is a great way for them to stay in touch with existing clients and have an open line of communication. As you might have already been able to guess, Famups hasn’t got this feature at all.
Famups Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Famups.
Is Famups Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, what do we want you to take away from this review about Famups? That they are a scam and they are not to be trusted. It would be nice to be able to trust companies like this, but it is evident to us at this point that they are just selling their clients fake engagement and using a bot to automate what they call a growth service.
It is way too risky for your social media’s existing reputation to use a company like this to help maintain them, which is why we have to recommend that you look elsewhere for your engagement growth.
Famups Discount Coupon / Code