You would be amazed at how little you have to pay for engagement these days.
A few years ago you used to be able to get 500 new followers for $90. Now you can get 10,000 new followers for $70 or less.
A lot of companies have capitalized on this unique niche in the Instagram market and often compete with each other to provide the best engagement service for the least amount of money. Not all of them are trustworthy, however. Let’s take a look at one and see if they’re safe.
What is Falcon Social?
FalconSocial is a marketing company that sells social media growth and promotion.
They do this through their automated software which is a potential red flag because they could be using a bot for this. Bots don’t have the best reputation – they can put your account at risk of being suspended by Instagram.
They claim that you can grow your account by 200 to 3000 plus people every week and that these followers are real. This is a confident thing to say so let’s check them out and see if they stand by what they claim to offer.
A Review of Falcon Social
First, we’ll take a look at the positives
- Secure Site: Falcon Social have passed the first fundamental test of our review – a secure https site. This is important for any company to obtain when they first put their brand online – it keeps them secure and any information that you share safe as well.
- Visible Prices: they have a page you can click through to see all their available packages and price points. This is important because it means you aren’t at risk of being stung with hidden fees later on down the line. All their packages come with a weekly payment.
- FAQ and Help Page: Falcon Social appears to have a present FAQ and help page where you can get in touch with them if you’ve got any additional questions.
- 24/7 Customer Service: another benefit to Falcon Social’s services is they come with 24/7 customer support. This is a significant advantage because it means that you can talk to someone about your account and their software at any time, whether it’s urgent or you have a simple question.
- Email and Phone Form: when you go to sign your account up with them, they provide you with an email and phone form to fill out. This is an excellent level of accountability on their part and makes you feel like they have a unique level of credibility.
- Real Reviews: unlike a lot of other Instagram marketing companies, Falcon Social seems to have real reviews of genuine Instagram users. As well as their Instagram name, there is a picture of the reviewer too to add merit.
- Verified Payment: another valuable level of security when running a website is including a validated payment system that allows you to share information like credit cards numbers without there being a risk of fraud.
Let’s go over the negatives
- Overpromising: there have been examples of people experiencing bad customer service from Falcon Social. They claim that the promises this company made in their packages weren’t followed through on, resulting in a less than average experience with software that didn’t do what it was supposed to. Considering they are very expensive, this is very poor.
Is Falcon Social Scam? Is Falcon Social Safe?
FalconSocial appears on paper to be a great Instagram marketing company.
However, upon closer inspection, it turns out that they’re just another glorified bot – and an expensive one at that. They don’t offer any features that you can’t get with any other marketing company, so you’re much better to keep looking and find one that isn’t going to set you back so much.
Especially as this is a weekly subscription, the cost of outsourcing will quickly add up if you choose Falcon Social. According to reports, they have also plagiarized some of their content from other websites.
At the end of the day, we think it’s best to avoid this company and go for something better.
Falcon Social Alternatives & How it Compares