2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however we say differently. There are just a lot less services to choose from now.
It’s never been easier to market yourself online and through social media.
It’s a great business tool for large and small businesses alike who are looking to expand their client base. When it comes to Instagram, engagement is key – it’s essential to implement this strategy on a daily basis. However, this can be tiring and mundane, especially when you’ve got a business to run.
That’s why lots of people these days are choosing to outsource their engagement to third parties who can keep an eye on things for them. However, this doesn’t mean that you can trust every business you come across. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is EZ Social?
EZ Social describe themselves as your go-to marketing professional for your business Instagram account.
In fact, they’ve taken personal to the next level, talking in the first person and claiming that they’re a one-person band who has worked with a number of high profile clients over the years to boost their marketing campaigns. It’s a cute effort, but it’s relatively easy for us to see through it. There’s a good chance that this company is just another bot, which Instagram isn’t going to like.
It also means that you’ll probably get shut down pretty quick. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of EZ Social
We are going to begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: it wasn’t too long ago that none of these bots companies bothered to secure their website with https. Many of them since, however, have wizened up and realized that they’d go longer undetected if they secure their website. So it’s no surprise to us that EZ Social have bothered to encrypt their site in this way.
Next, we’ll talk about the negatives:
- Visible Pricing: EZ Social appears to be better than thou, and we get the impression they think that their clients are going to be lining up to make the most of their ‘exclusive’ services. For this reason, they haven’t included anything to do with price on their site. Price is pretty important to review before you sign up to anything – it also shows that the company is prepared to be honest from the get-go.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they do have an ‘about us’ page, we couldn’t find anything anywhere that even comes close to FAQ’s. Again this is another essential feature to include because it helps the customer get to know you before they purchase your services. It also enables you to build up a bit of a relationship with them first.
- 24/7 Assistance: it comes as no surprise to us that EZ Social doesn’t have a customer care team. If they can’t even relinquish a few FAQ’s, they’re certainly not going to pay ongoing wages for a customer team to help you whenever you need it. This means that if you experience any technical difficulties in the future, you’re going to find it hard to get in touch with someone who can help you.
- Email and Phone Form: when a business is selling you a service, they should include a form for you to fill out that involves you sharing details like your email and phone number. This means that if something goes wrong on their end, they can connect with you and be accountable to you. It’s no surprise to us that EZ Social doesn’t have this as a feature on their site.
- Verified Payment System: perhaps one of the most important features for any website to have, especially if they’re asking for clients’ credit card numbers, is an authenticated payment gateway. This allows customers to share their information without the risk of it being hacked.
Is EZ-Social a Scam? Is EZ-Social Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that EZ Social is safe to use.
While they’ve attempted to reel you in with their personable approach, behind the scenes, they’re no better than your average bot.
This means that their goal is to be around for a good time, not a long time. It won’t be long before Instagram finds out who they are and bans them from conducting business.
This is why it’s good to avoid them entirely and look for your Instagram engagement somewhere else.
EZ-Social Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend EZ-Social on our list of organic growth services.
|Stellation Media||Growth Dashboard||5/5|
|Hashtags For Likes||Manual Service||5/5|
EZ-Social Discount Coupon / Code
No legitimate codes available.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How To Get The Fastest Broadband Speeds For Your Business - May 21, 2020
- Yoviral Review & Alternatives – Is it a Scam? - May 21, 2020
- A Review of Get Plus Followers – Legit? - May 21, 2020