2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you’ve just configured your brand with an Instagram business account, you’re well on your way to making something of it and exposing your products and services to thousands of potential clients.
Having a business account is only half the battle, though. The other half is engagement – and this part is much harder to implement.
You could sit around all day engaging with others so that your brand grows – or, you could outsource it to a company that can do it for you. Let’s take a look at one of these companies and give them a review.
What is Droplitt?
Droplitt is an Instagram marketing company that says they can make your Instagram marketing easy.
They help to create, grow and manage your Instagram account so that you can sit back and focus on other aspects of your business. Among the features that they offer are automatically reposting other people’s content, automatically direct messaging people, automatically following and, if you need it, automatically unfollowing as well.
As a bonus, you can also use Droplitt to schedule future posts automatically, so you don’t even have to remember to upload them. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Droplitt
We’ll start out with the positives:
- Visible Pricing: Droplitt does have their prices visible for you to see so that you can know how much they’ll charge before committing. However, they’ve chosen to feature their price points on their homepage, which is something we find to be frustrating. It indicates to us that they don’t care as much as they could about the customer. Ideally, they need to dedicate an entirely separate web page for their prices.
Now, we’ll talk about the negatives:
- Secure Site: Droplitt haven’t gotten off on the right foot with us so far. They can’t even seem to implement one of the most basic features that not only a company like this should have, but every website on the internet too. Having a secure https site means that you can easily be verified by Google and potential clients won’t have a hard time finding you. It also means that information stored on the site is safe.
- FAQ and Help Page: while Droplitt does have an ‘about’ page, they haven’t bothered to include any FAQ’s. As you already know, FAQs are essential for helping someone to learn more about a company before they sign up for anything. Not having this means that they probably aren’t too concerned about having good customer service, which is a red flag.
- 24/7 Customer Support: it’s a no-brainer at this point that if Droplitt can’t be bothered including an FAQ and help page, they’re certainly not going to bother with a customer support team that you can reach through a chat box whenever you need it. Another mark against them.
- Email and Phone Form: It’s becoming more evident that Droplitt is around for a good time, not a long time. This means that they’ll get as many people as they can to sign up for their services, before most likely disappearing and taking people’s credit card information with them. Not having an email and phone form means that they’ll have no way of contacting you if something goes wrong.
- Real Reviews: not many of these companies have bothered to pursue positive reviews that they can feature on their website. Droplitt is no exception to this. Either they’re such a new company that there haven’t been any reviews yet, period, or they’ve only received negative ones and can’t put these on their website.
- Authenticated Payment Gateway: as we mentioned about, Droplitt is in this for a good time, not a long time. This means that they want to make it as easy as possible to get your money. They don’t want to spend any of their money or time investing in a secure payment gateway, which means that you shouldn’t share sensitive information with them like your credit card details.
Is Droplitt a Scam? Is Droplitt Safe?
Overall, we don’t think that Droplitt is safe to use.
They’re just too many red flags for us that stand out and make us feel like you’re only going to run into trouble with them. They have put next to no effort into their website and haven’t shown any level of accountability for the customer.
At this point, we need to say that you should avoid these guys, and try to find your Instagram engagement elsewhere.
Droplitt Alternatives & How it Compares
Droplitt Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021