2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Social media platforms like Instagram are great for getting your business out there for people to see. If your business is online and you have a website, you should definitely connect it to Instagram.
Instagram is one of the biggest social media giants where you can engage with thousands of potential clients or customers. There are even third-party companies available out there who can do your engagement for you. However, they’re not all trustworthy, and some are downright dodgy.
Let’s give one of these companies a review and decide whether you should work with them.
What is Corepillar?
Corepillar claims to provide your Instagram page with real engagement.
They sell Instagram likes and followers and claim only to provide you with real ones. However, there are a number of factors we can see through our review that makes us doubt that they’re genuine. It’s never a good idea to use fake engagement with your Instagram – while it might make you look good in the short-term, it’s going to end up making your account worse than it was, to begin with.
Let’s give Corepillar a review and determine their worth as a third-party company.
A Review of Corepillar
First, we’re going to look at the positives:
- Visible Prices: this may be the most confusing display of pricing that we’ve come across in our reviews. While they do have prices visible, they aren’t going to shed too much light on this side of things. They have a price that states “$1.95” – but they don’t explain what this is for. We can only assume that it is for one follower, or like, making them quite expensive.
Now, let’s look at the negatives:
- Secure Site: like many of these third-party companies, Corepillar hasn’t bothered to secure their website with an https URL. This is an essential level of security that they’re skipping which could mean that any information on here is hacked. We don’t recommend sharing your information on their website as a result of this.
- FAQ and Help Page: while there is a clickable link leading to an email where you can get in touch with them, this is where Corepillar’s customer service stops. They don’t have an FAQ and help page anywhere on their website, which means you’re not going to know too much about them before you commit to a service.
- 24/7 Customer Support: it’s almost pointless talking about this – but we will. If Corepillar hasn’t got an FAQ and help page anywhere, they’re definitely not going to bother having a customer support team who can help you whenever you need it, whether it’s out of regular business hours or not.
- Email and Phone Form: an email and phone form is helpful when keeping accountable to the customer – it means you’ve got their information on file, to use in the future if you need to keep your customers up to date with anything. Corepillar clearly doesn’t prioritize this.
- Real Reviews: it’s absolutely no surprise to us that Corepillar is entirely without any genuine reviews on their site. They haven’t even tried to put fake reviews on here – they just simply don’t have any feedback from real clients that you can read up on. This is a pretty clear indication that they’re only interested in taking your money and profiting from your business.
Is Corepillar a Scam? Is Corepillar Safe?
We do not think Corepillar is safe to use. Apart from the fact that they have put zero effort into their website when it comes to both security and accountability, they are most likely trying to sell you fake engagement.
This isn’t going to do your account any good – Instagram is often on the lookout for engagement like this, so it could ruin your online reputation, something you don’t want to do if you care about your business. Better to go elsewhere for your Instagram engagement.
Corepillar Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Corepillar.
Corepillar Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Get Insta Review – Is Get Insta a Scam? - June 20, 2021
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021