Behind every successful Instagram page, business or personal, there is usually a third-party company that has come on board to help it be successful.
Employing a third-party company for their help with your engagement can be a great strategy and help you get ahead in the competitive Instagram game.
You’ve got to be on your guard, though, when shopping around.
Not all of these companies are what they appear to be, and some will even make your Instagram worse than when you were just doing it manually.
Let’s review one and determine whether it should be used in conjunction with Instagram or not.
What is Connvis?
Connvis is a little different to other Instagram growth strategies.
They split their services between a business and personal.
So, in their case, it matters whether you want their help for your brand or personal page.
They claim to be the most dominant Instagram growth service on the market, which is a confident thing to say.
They also claim to be able to grow your Instagram account four times faster than if you were doing it yourself, which is another tall order and something that is potentially hard to live up to.
Let’s check them out.
A Review of Connvis
First, we’ll go over the positives to them
- Secure Site: both the personal and business side of Connvis is operated on a secure https site. This is a significant advantage to them, giving them a higher level of credibility from the get-go.
- Visible Prices: while Connvis only has one price package that you can cancel anytime, they do portray their prices honestly and transparently. This is probably the recommended price point to go for it you don’t want to be locked into something for a non-negotiable amount of time.
- FAQ and Help Page: they do have an existing FAQ and help page called the support hub, which means you can get in touch with them should anything go wrong with their service.
- Email and Phone Form: when you reach the end where you’re prepared to sign up for one of Connvis’ services, you are asked to fill out an email and phone form. This is a high level of accountability on their part and reassures you that they take themselves seriously.
- Real Reviews: the reviews page on Connvis does appear to be authentic. Each review displays an image of the reviewer and their Instagram name, which helps with credibility.
Now, let’s take a look at the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: Unfortunately, while Connvis is prepared to offer a support hub that allows you to connect with them during business hours, they don’t have a 24/7 hotline that can help you should anything happen outside of regular hours. This could spell trouble if the problem is urgent.
Is Connvis a Scam? Is Connvis Safe to Use?
Connvis appears to be a relatively safe and trustworthy company.
However, further research into their services and customer service reveals that they aren’t as safe as they seem.
One person claims that Connvis sends repeated spam to their domain despite them not having an Instagram account.
Other users have discussed how the site continues to malfunction when they try to use it.
Additionally, the help that is offered on the support hub page isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, and the team themselves are quite difficult to get ahold of.
Enter at your own risk, as they say. Probably best to avoid a company like this that doesn’t value their customers too highly.
Connvis Alternatives & How it Compares