2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
When it comes to outsourcing your engagement on Instagram, there is something out there to suit any budget.
From cheap to expensive, some companies provide similar essential features with a few additional ones to boot.
While it can be tempting sometimes to go for something that isn’t going to break the bank, you might end up paying for this in other ways.
Then again, some expensive options don’t end up being worth your time or money, either. Let’s take a look at one of these third-parties and see if they’re worth spending money on.
What is CoinCrack?
Coin Crack advertises its features as marketing for you Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts, but after a little bit of inspection it turns out that it is just your stereotypical botting software that provides fake followers and likes.
They pride themselves on being able to spread your message for you and help you to appear massively popular online, which is what you’re aiming for typically when outsourcing this type of work.
It covers likes and followers across most social media accounts, even working with the likes of Vimeo and Soundcloud.
Let’s give it a review and see how it checks out.
A Review of CoinCrack
First, we’ll look at the positives
- Secure Site: CoinCrack has started out on a positive note with having a secure site. While this may seem a fundamental requirement and something you might not even notice if you don’t know where to look, it has a big impact on how this website could affect your computer and personal information. It’s always best to do your internet surfing on sites that are https secure.
- Visible Prices: CoinCrack has the kind of setup where they have to present a large number of different packages at various price points, so it’s good that they pass this test. While you have to do a bit of work to get to them with each social media platform, they are certainly there for everyone to see.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Coin Crack has passed another important test – having authenticated payment systems. You should never give out your payment information if they don’t have this.
Now, let’s take into account the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: CoinCrack hasn’t bothered to set up 24/7 customer support. This is another feature they don’t have that could sting you in the future if you get into trouble and need their assistance.
- Real Reviews: they seem incredibly confident about their existing clients and how much they are loved by them. However, despite having existing reviews on their website, the names of these reviews of generic. Not to mention the fact that the images have been blurred out – another indication of them not being real.
Is CoinCrack a Scam? is CoinCrack Safe?
In summary, CoinCrack is not safe. While they have an embellished website that flashes confidence to the point of arrogance, their services don’t turn out to be as good as they claim them to be.
There are a lot of questions about their authenticity as a company. Their reviews are most definitely fake and almost look like they’re photoshopped – so potentially copied from somewhere else. Click here and here for some real reviews.
Also, because their services seem to be disingenuous, they are most likely a blackhat service where the outcome of using their software on your social media is almost nothing. Avoid this one.
CoinCrack Alternatives & How it Compares
CoinCrack Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021
- Best Sites to Buy SoundCloud Plays, Followers, & Likes - January 12, 2021
- 6 Best TikTok Tools for Growth on the Market - January 12, 2021