If you have been trying to grow your Twitter profile for a while, then you will probably agree with us that it’s not necessarily a straightforward process.
There have probably been ups and downs, and at some points, you have probably felt so jaded on it that you wanted to throw the towel in and get rid of Twitter completely.
However, what you might not know is that there is a solution that involves getting someone on the outside to help so that you can free up your schedule a little bit and focus on just your tweets.
There is a huge industry out there of social media marketing companies that can help you with your Twitter profile; you’ve just got to know where to look.
Let’s review Circleboom in particular and make a decision as to whether we can recommend them to you or not.
Circleboom is a Twitter management tool that claims that it can help you with analytics for your engagement strategy on Twitter.
They say that they work with brands and individuals and make it easy for your Twitter profile to do well. We don’t think they have anything that helps you grow.
What is Circleboom?
Circleboom is a little bit confusing because they come across as a Twitter management tool and a Twitter growth company that claims to better help both brands and individuals grow their brand on Twitter and find a way to be successful with their content.
The thing is though, it appears as if they can only help you with the analytics side of things, and actually can’t help you grow your Twitter profile per se.
Of course, analytics on Twitter is really important, and the more you know about your analytics, the easier it is going to be to hone in on the best engagement strategy for your tweets.
But, at the end of the day, if you haven’t got a company who is actively helping you grow day in day out, you aren’t going to be able to get the help that you need and free up enough of your schedule so that you are not stressed anymore.
Let’s give them a review anyway and see how they do.
A Review of Circleboom
- Secure Site: Circleboom has remembered to cover the security side of things as far as their website is concerned, which means that they have been able to secure it with HTTPS. This enables you to safely share any personal information like your username or password through their website, and because it is encrypted, you won’t have to worry about anyone getting through the firewall. It also means that it is going to be easier for you to find them through Google, because they will rank higher. At the end of the day, though it’s still a basic security measure, it doesn’t really say a lot about the kind of features they offer.
- Visible Pricing: Circleboom isn’t actually as forthcoming as we predicted they might be when it comes to their pricing. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of their home page, you will see a long list of their features that you can click on to see more information. However, when you do click through, you probably won’t see any price points, which we think is a little bit odd. It is definitely helpful to be able to see how much you are going to pay for something before you commit to paying for it, otherwise you could get stung with hidden costs further down the track. We actually did find pricing, but you have to dig really deep to see it, and it’s not where their features are.
- FAQ and Help Page: Circleboom does appear to have a reasonable amount of information about their services on their website, but there’s no FAQ section that we can see, which is definitely a little bit worrying. Naturally, if you are prepared to register for something, then you will also want to be able to know as much about the company as you can, and if this isn’t available, then you will have doubts. We think that these guys could definitely relinquish a little bit more information to potential clients, for their peace of mind.
- Real Reviews: Circleboom does have a lot of company names that they have associated themselves with on their website, we assume as a ploy to help increase their credibility. They claim that they have been able to work with each and every one of these companies. However, it is anyone’s guess whether they are legit or not and we certainly can’t see any actual reviews.
- Accountability Form: Circleboom appears to be like many companies in this industry and wants to land each sale as quickly as they can. This is probably why they haven’t offered their clients an accountability form, which is a form that they ask you for in the beginning, before you make your payment. While you might not be comfortable filling it out and sharing your phone number and email address, it is for the purposes of accountability, because it means that they can get in touch with you and have an open line of communication.
Top Circleboom Alternatives
Is Circleboom Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Circleboom definitely isn’t the worst Twitter growth company that we have seen in this industry. They do have a lot of features for you to choose from, and we did manage to find their price points in the end.
However, we do have to say that they are good when it comes to analytics around Twitter, but when it comes to helping you actually grow your account, you aren’t going to have a lot of luck.
So, if you want to focus on analytics, they will be a good fit, but if you really want to get more growth for your Twitter profile, and then we suggest that you look elsewhere.
Circleboom User Reviews
Here are some reviews we found for Circleboom on Trustpilot. There is also a user reviews section at the end of this article for you to check out.
Circleboom is a Twitter management tool that claims that they can help you with analytics for your engagement strategy on Twitter. They say that they work with brands and individuals and make it easy for your Twitter profile to do well. We don’t think they have anything that helps you grow.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Twitter
Have you had an experience with Circleboom? Please leave your rating and review below 👇